Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani is at it again

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 06:44 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^yeah.. trust me that it can be registered..

There are buyers of pagani that make up the rules of registration in the country's they rule/live in.. so trust me if they want it sold it will be sold.

If they want to keep it as a demo car, it will be just that.

Old 01-07-2014, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by La Artist
Plus there is a whole world outside the US.
I know its a shock to Americans.
Insecure much?

Actually, it's quite clear that this particular Huayra is intended only for the U.S. market, carrying as it does a VIN with a completely different format than any other Pagani ever built, Huayra or otherwise. There are key differences in the structure that are attributable directly to U.S. VIN regulations as mandated by the NHTSA.

So it is highly unlikely that this particular car is intended to be sold anywhere else in the world except the U.S. If the plan was to send it here for a brief time as a demo unit, only to sell it elsewhere later, this would not require a U.S.-specific VIN. For all we know this could very well happen, but it's not really relevant to the point of discussion now, is it?

Old 01-08-2014, 04:42 AM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^ask the tard that brought up the brick notion..

All im saying is that its not a brick..there is use for it..either as a demo car..or they will sell it somehow..

its not rendered useless due to the fact that the vin in the door and the vin below the window does not match.. have some common sense for F sake.

Old 01-10-2014, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Track Addict is on a distinguished roadTrack Addict is on a distinguished road
^ask the tard that brought up the brick notion..

All im saying is that its not a brick..there is use for it..either as a demo car..or they will sell it somehow..

its not rendered useless due to the fact that the vin in the door and the vin below the window does not match.. have some common sense for F sake.
Tard, dickwad? Real classy.

Old 01-10-2014, 05:11 PM
^lol i know its so un classy ..fun though..

sorry

Old 01-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Track Addict is on a distinguished roadTrack Addict is on a distinguished road
^lol i know its so un classy ..fun though..

sorry
No worries...I take back the dickwad thing too.

Old 01-10-2014, 11:55 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
An agent from the Auto Gallery has suggested that this car will return to Italy after being displayed at the Barrett Jackson auction in Scottsdale, AZ next week.

>8^)
ER