Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Huayra photos from outside the Pagani factory

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
hautecouture is on a distinguished roadhautecouture is on a distinguished road

Photo credit to: SoluzSR & flavienjaouen

new Huayra ????

Old 05-06-2011, 02:19 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Great photos! The Matte black one was the prototype used for testing the new model.

Old 05-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to behold
bring back the zondas

Old 05-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
Eddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished road
As long as its not in silver its fine

Old 05-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
FerrariWF is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Lambo91
bring back the zondas
I hear you. Granted I have only seen it in pictures, but this car has nothing on the Zonda when it comes to looks.

Old 05-06-2011, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
The first picture looks cool with the hood flaps up. I really like that color too, reminds me of Porsche's Meridian silver.

Old 05-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
The red one is hotttttt

Old 05-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by DJ
Great photos! The Matte black one was the prototype used for testing the new model.
I was with Soluz yesterday, btw the red Abarth is mine and i'm the guy in the last pic
The black one is not a customer's Huayra but another prototype but not for testing a new model but still the Huayra, they're still doing many road tests with the car. That was Bosch's test use Huayra. Also, yesterday at the factory i have seen a rich chinese man which is also a Zonda owner, he went to test drive the Huayra.

Last edited by marchettino; 05-06-2011 at 02:53 PM.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
the prototype is 10 times better looking then the final product imo

Old 05-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Oh yes.. i can't write anything at the moment, but expect to see some serious sound of the Huayra..

Quick Reply: Pagani Huayra photos from outside the Pagani factory