Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

*** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011 | 01:14 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
agreed, 2 polar opposite philosophies colliding.

hope my mavs can avenge '06
Miami will shut down Dirk on the perimeter. He'll need to do all his work in the post. I don't think the Heat will have any problems with the Mavs.

It will definitely be fun to watch though. Miami will probably get out in transition a lot and it's always fun to watch dunks

Old 05-25-2011 | 01:23 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
Miami will shut down Dirk on the perimeter. He'll need to do all his work in the post. I don't think the Heat will have any problems with the Mavs.
we all know we can take your advice to the bank

Old 05-25-2011 | 01:46 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
we all know we can take your advice to the bank

Predictions about team play and predictions about individual play are a little different. Dirk has been unstoppable on the perimeter and in the post because the Lakers and the Thunder don't have anyone big and quick enough to match up. The Heat do.

The Heat are winning games because they are multidimensional, they can win in multiple ways. The Mavs are winning games because they've been lucky in terms of which teams they were matched up against in terms of personnel. They were too quick for the Lakers, and now, even though I thought OKC was going to be fine, they're outperforming OKC. I think I said this after game 1 of the Dallas vs. OKC series, but Dirk can't keep this up forever.

Last edited by STLG; 05-25-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 05-25-2011 | 02:08 PM
|
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
Predictions about team play and predictions about individual play are a little different. Dirk has been unstoppable on the perimeter and in the post because the Lakers and the Thunder don't have anyone big and quick enough to match up. The Heat do.

The Heat are winning games because they are multidimensional, they can win in multiple ways. The Mavs are winning games because they've been lucky in terms of which teams they were matched up against in terms of personnel. They were too quick for the Lakers, and now, even though I thought OKC was going to be fine, they're outperforming OKC. I think I said this after game 1 of the Dallas vs. OKC series, but Dirk can't keep this up forever.
Why do you still post here?

Old 05-25-2011 | 02:12 PM
Banned
I think the most interesting part of the Mavs-Heat series will be watching which player takes over the 4th quarter. Dirk and Lebron have both been huge so far and watching them on the same court for 4+ games will be great.

Old 05-25-2011 | 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Wow!

Last edited by Mythic; 05-25-2011 at 03:58 PM.
Old 05-25-2011 | 05:04 PM
Former Sponsor
J@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant future
^^^

D-Rose has some serious levitation!

Old 05-25-2011 | 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
I know.

Its amazing how far he is on the first photo and still made the dunk.

Old 05-25-2011 | 11:52 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
another comeback win for my mavs, onto the finals!

Old 05-25-2011 | 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dallas seal the deal.

Quick Reply: *** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***