Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

*** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 09:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
He does have the #1 selling jersey in the league.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:32 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mythic
He does have the #1 selling jersey in the league.
Reggie bush had the same claim a few years back and I can tell you not even the people of New Orleans adored him... Anyway let's get off the LeBron bashing and loving topic and back to the finals....

Old 05-28-2011, 09:51 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG

I guarantee the Heat beat the Mavs. If they don't, I won't come back to TS ever.

Quote it.
I just found this quote. Come on Mavs!!! You have to win! TS needs you to win!

Old 05-28-2011, 09:54 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
STLG, how many times are you going to contradict yourself in the same thread? Perhaps you should quit reading rhetorical debate books and pick up a copy of "how to win friends and influence people."

Old 05-28-2011, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
I agree. Lets get back on topic.

Predictions?

I think the mavs will try to shut down lebron and wade.

I think the heat will try to limit the mavs 3 point shooting.

I think the Heat will be successful and win in 6

Last edited by Mythic; 05-28-2011 at 10:56 AM.
Old 05-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
I predict the Heat will in in 6 games.

Old 05-28-2011, 12:28 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
I just found this quote. Come on Mavs!!! You have to win! TS needs you to win!

Only an egomaniac would think he speaks for the entire forum. Good job, Kobe #2.

Originally Posted by BigE
STLG, how many times are you going to contradict yourself in the same thread? Perhaps you should quit reading rhetorical debate books and pick up a copy of "how to win friends and influence people."
I have real life friends. Unlike you, I don't need to bend over and say all the "right" things on the internet so that a bunch of dudes will think "STLG" is cool. I don't know what kind of books you have been reading, but I'm pretty sure that rule #1 to making friends is being yourself and not going along with what other people say, do, or think is cool.

Obviously you realized that my point about you not being as special as Lebron was true and you didn't have anything intelligent to say about it.

People like you are my favorite. You read through posts but ignore (don't reply) the ones that make you look foolish (like MiniD's post about other superstars being egomaniacs and the Lakers having quite a few on their team).

Originally Posted by Mythic
I agree. Lets get back on topic.

Predictions?

I think the mavs will try to shut down lebron and wade.

I think the heat will try to limit the mavs 3 point shooting.

I think the Heat will be successful and win in 6

I was thinking the Mavs might focus more on Bosh and Wade and make Lebron beat them. I think we all agree that no team is going to shut down Lebron, Bosh, and Wade at the same time though.

I agree about the 3 point shooting and perimeter shooting as a whole. Dirk has been so effective because nobody matched up against him has been quick and big enough to keep up with him. Despite what the Mavs fan in this thread thinks, the Heat have good individual defenders as well as help defense and I think that's going to make the difference.

Originally Posted by MiniD
I predict the Heat will in in 6 games.
I agree, 6 or less.

Last edited by STLG; 05-28-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Old 05-28-2011, 12:47 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
I know a lot of you want the Heat to lose because you hate Lebron or what you think the Heat represent, but how many of you actually think the Mavs are the better team?

Does anyone know who is favored?

Old 05-28-2011, 01:09 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I want the Heat to lose, but I think they're the better team.

Old 05-28-2011, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^^ feeling generous after the Bruins game Huh!

Quick Reply: *** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***