Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

*** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 12:20 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mythic
Dallas seal the deal.
can't spell choke without okc

i kid, they are a fantastic team with great young players, they will learn from this and should be a force to be reckoned with for the next few years.

that being said, these aren't the '06 mavs. i have been watching them since i was a kid, they have a swagger, an edge this year that i haven't seen before. miami will no doubt be their toughest challenge yet but if any mavs team can win it all its this one.

it will be a great finals either way but i would love to see my boy dirk, who has stuck with this team through thick and thin, finally get some jewelry. miami is the antithesis of our team and our ethos, it would be nice to see us plant a boot on their throats.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:54 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX

i kid, they are a fantastic team with great young players, they will learn from this and should be a force to be reckoned with for the next few years.

that being said, these aren't the '06 mavs. i have been watching them since i was a kid, they have a swagger, an edge this year that i haven't seen before. miami will no doubt be their toughest challenge yet but if any mavs team can win it all its this one.

it will be a great finals either way but i would love to see my boy dirk, who has stuck with this team through thick and thin, finally get some jewelry. miami is the antithesis of our team and our ethos, it would be nice to see us plant a boot on their throats.

It's called a hot streak. They haven't played like this all, or even for the majority of the season. It's great playoff basketball, no doubt, but I don't see them getting by the Heat.

Miami has too many weapons and more importantly too good of a defense for Dallas to handle.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX

Should be a fun series. If the do beat the heat, Dirk and Kidd definitely deserve rings.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:15 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
It's called a hot streak. They haven't played like this all, or even for the majority of the season. It's great playoff basketball, no doubt, but I don't see them getting by the Heat.

Miami has too many weapons and more importantly too good of a defense for Dallas to handle.
a hot streak all the way to the finals?

ok, enough of your nonsense. i dont give a shit about your opinions, clearly no one else does either. you have made a fool of yourself throughout this entire thread.

have you watched every game of the mavs season? have you been to any games? what was their record again this year? how many years have they won over 50 games? what makes you think you are qualified to speak about my team

you sound like a typical douchebag bandwagon heat fan. miami has 2.5 weapons and nothing else, don't kid yourself.

to be honest im glad you "don't see" us getting by the heat, that bodes well for us. nothing you have "seen" has come to pass.

miami has a better defense than us?! ya, you sure know your basketball

Old 05-26-2011, 01:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
A turning point in the series was when after game 2 Dallas decided to play better defense.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
I hope for you, IIVVX, that the Mav's can take it all the way. I remember us talking about Dallas being a serious contender back in round one...

CHOKELAHOMA

Old 05-26-2011, 01:30 AM
FIGJAM
Originally Posted by theprotest
I hope for you, IIVVX, that the Mav's can take it all the way. I remember us talking about Dallas being a serious contender back in round one...

CHOKELAHOMA
i hope they can too mate, im just not a fan of condemning teams out of hand before the series has even begun like that guy has been doing. i have loads of respect for every team in the post-season including the heat, to still be playing in late may speaks volumes. i just hope the finals are a good tough series and may the best team win ().

Old 05-26-2011, 08:22 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Dallas has transformed into a championship team with the addition of Tyson Chandler. He brought a toughness and length in the post they have not had before. I too am not sure how they matchup with Miami (if they indeed close out chicago), but if any team is similar to Miami it's OKC. When a team has won 8-9 in the fashion they have you can not count them out. If Marion plays the way he did last night it's on like Donkey Kong!

All that being said, I knew there was a reason I didn't like Westbrook. He's a punk just like LBJ! Thinks he is the shit,whines way too much, and walks off the court after losing without acknowledging the team that just beat him. He wants to be considered as good as Rose, Negro please your a classless fool with tremendous athleticism!

Let's go Bulls!

Ps- can someone please ban STLG from this thread?

Old 05-26-2011, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
He has a differing opinion, but he's not really harming anyone.

For the record, I never liked pouting Thomas AKA Westbrook. I sound like an old arse man, but there is a SERIOUS lack of RESPECT in NBA at the moment. I coach/ref/play all sorts of levels in Australia - and it filters down. I don't like the culture at the moment. I hope the real players can lift some respect levels in the game, lets not go back to those dark hiphop days!!!

/cool story

Just won our league top of the table clash, so I'm pretty pumped! We shot 70%+ from the floor.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't I call Mavs in 5?

Westbrook sucks.

Quick Reply: *** Official Teamspeed NBA Playoff's Thread***