Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Official UFC Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Old 04-24-2012, 01:17 AM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Old 04-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Old 04-24-2012, 04:16 PM
Poor Bonnar...

Stephan Bonnar Detained By Bahrain Airport Security

StuckinBahrain - YouTube

Stephan Bonnar Detained By Bahrain Airport Security | UFC NEWS | MMA News

“We’re getting ready to leave Bahrain, and I get detained at the airport. Jardine and Franklin get on the flight, and they take me in the room. They’re asking me all these questions, and they’re furious. One guy’s coming’ in the room and pointing at me, all furious, like that. And, what I think is that, I had on the ‘Young Assassin’ shirt, with Melvin Guillard, and there’s a guy with a turban with his brains spilling’ out. I don’t think they liked that too much.”

“There was only one flight out for the day at 9:30 p.m. The United flight that I was on. They kept me at the airport so long, I missed my flight. I had to wait till the next day to get on the flight. So, I’m tired. I’m sleeping at the airport, and all of a sudden, I wake up to a burning sensation on my leg. It scared me. I went and brushed down on my leg and, sure enough, a spider about the size of my hand comes crawling out of my pant leg and takes off running! I couldn’t believe my eyes! This big camel spider goes under the door. I try to chase it. I lose it, and then, my God, my leg swells up, I get a fever, it’s getting’ infected…but, hey, I’m getting’ the heck out of there. The next night, I’m on that 9:30 flight, I’m ready to board that flight when, lo and behold…THAT flight gets cancelled! So I’m stuck there another day! So, I had the option of going in for an antibiotic IV or stay in the hospital a few days, but instead, I opted to go the oral route, three different kinds of antibiotics, and I got on that flight that next day and got the hell out of there! God bless America!”

“You know, it’s hard to get stuff done when you’re training for a fight. I’m trying to get the ‘punch buddies’ going. We’ve been through some roadblocks, but we’ve overcome them. I spent a couple months really pouring into that. Then, training again, and, being honest with you, I’m getting old. The knees are feeling bad. So, I went down to Florida, to a doctor who specializes in stem cell procedures. They pounded a nail into my pelvis, drew some of that pelvis blood out of the original stem cells, popping’ my fat out, harvest up some stem cells and pump them up into my knees. Just had that done before I went overseas to visit our troops. Next week I’ll be doing a seminar and a fight show in Illinois. After that, I’m going to start training again.”

Old 04-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Old 04-24-2012, 05:55 PM
Old 04-24-2012, 11:09 PM
This card is so STACKED!!!

• Champ Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen (for middleweight title)
  • Champ Dominick Cruz vs. Urijah Faber (for bantamweight title)
  • Rich Franklin vs. Cung Le
  • Forrest Griffin vs. Tito Ortiz
  • Michael Bisping vs. Tim Boetsch
  • Renan Barao vs. Ivan Menjivar
  • Fabricio Camoes vs. Melvin Guillard
  • Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Gleison Tibau
  • Dong Hyun Kim vs. Demian Maia
  • Riki Fukuda vs. Constantinos Philippou

Old 04-25-2012, 02:09 AM
Super Super Super Member!
Super D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe Boetsch will give Bisping a little love.

Old 04-25-2012, 02:34 AM
Super Super Super Member!
Super D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond repute
Jeez, guys, I don't want to be wrong here, but I have a feeling Silva's going to come into the Sonnen fight healthy, angry, and he's going to send the clown out on a gurney.

Old 04-25-2012, 02:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
wow why was bonner in bahr and why did they obtain him?

super d, that was an amazing throw!!

Quick Reply: The Official UFC Thread!