Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

THE Laker thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Anybody else see the game last night against the JAZZ? Oh man, what a 4th quarter. The lakers played like ass for about 3 full quarters... then come out in the 4th and go on a 27-2 run!

Great game in the end. Now we have to worry about Minnesota and Utah on a back to back. Going from L.A. on Friday, then being in Utah on Saturday. Should be a great test for this team. See if we can keep this winning streak going.

Go Lakers@!

Old 12-11-2009, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Great article on Kobe Bryant. Must read for any laker fan

Click here

Old 12-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I can't believe BigE hasn't replied to this thread yet!!

Old 12-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
I hope we smoke the Jazz tomorrow night in Utah. It will be nice after the beat down they got at Staples earlier this week.

Old 12-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
I hope we smoke the Jazz tomorrow night in Utah. It will be nice after the beat down they got at Staples earlier this week.
Yup, that should be a good game. Sat night, on the road, in one of the worst arenas to play in. Utah has some of the most classless fans in the L.

Lets not overlook the Twolves, they have beat some good teams. We gotta take care of business tonight.

Old 12-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I can't believe BigE hasn't replied to this thread yet!!
Seriously, I have no idea where he is. Usually he loves talkin Lakers basketball....

Old 12-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Found this quote by Lurch, aka Kevin McHale pretty damn funny, concerning the whole LeBron Dancing during the game ordeal...

"If a guy was doing the Riverdance like that, coach would come over and say, 'Who's got the fewest amount of fouls of my big fellas?' " said ex-Celtic and TNT analyst Kevin McHale. "If you raised your hand, he would say, 'We will let him drive and then we will throw him on the ground.'

"When he is laying there we would say, 'Do you feel like dancing now?'

"And that pretty much solved the dancing problem."
Even though the guy is dirty celtic legend, I have to agree with him here.

Old 12-15-2009, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I know, I know... I'm the only one posting, but gotta comment on tonights performance by
Kobe.

Playing with a fracture in his index finger, on his shooting hand, the guy goes for 42pts on over 50% shooting. Loved it. And of course, we got the win to start off this 5 game road trip with a bang.

Anyways, if anybody wants to discuss... I'll be here

Old 12-15-2009, 11:11 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Great thread! I'll miss the Cleveland xmas day game 12 hours. I hope to catch a game when I'm in town.

Anyone plan on going to the Lakers vs Mavericks game on Sunday, January 3rd? UBC, box seats next to Jerry Buss' box on me!

Old 12-16-2009, 01:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by ATL
Great thread! I'll miss the Cleveland xmas day game 12 hours. I hope to catch a game when I'm in town.

Anyone plan on going to the Lakers vs Mavericks game on Sunday, January 3rd? UBC, box seats next to Jerry Buss' box on me!
That should be a great game! The Lakers owe the Mavs after that loss to them early in the Season.

Maybe we should get some TSers together. I'll be at the game, box seats as well.

Quick Reply: THE Laker thread