Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

XKR vs 911?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 12:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
You guys are too nice.
get your candy ass out of here

Old 03-13-2011, 07:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Apparently the Camry rules in handling. Buy one of those. And you should adopt a laberdootle and find a male friend.
Already got one of those, and haven't got a lab, but do have a puppy.

Just how fast are mini's though? Are they faster than the two I've already mentioned (if you don't want to scroll up, BMW 325i and Cadillac STS)?

It won't be my first car - I'm horribly indecisive and like to do my research long before I buy anything I consider to be important.

Lastly, just to be clear about why I'm looking for a car for fun - I like the indescribable feeling you get when you think your body thinks you're about to die, but you know you're not.

Last edited by D.Liu; 03-13-2011 at 07:46 AM.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:49 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
So your parents are buying you a Jaguar or a Carrera? Or your just wondering?

Old 03-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
It sounds like you shouldn't be driving if you enjoy the feeling you're about to die on the street.

Old 03-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
911 all day

Old 03-13-2011, 12:33 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
this guy sounds like he's about to blow his brains out

Old 03-13-2011, 02:00 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Left ear!!

Old 03-13-2011, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wooops woops woops, forgot my manners

I have a bad habit of saying something a bit more exaggerated than it should be - simply because I find anything that isn't exaggerated a bit boring sometimes.

I don't want to *really* die of course - I meant I'm looking for the "oh my god I'm gonna die!!!!" when you're on a roller coaster feeling, *NOT* the "oh my god I'm gonna die I got rejected by my dream girl feeling" I'm looking for.

So then, can we be a bit more specific on the differences?

Last edited by D.Liu; 03-13-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:34 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Your question is silly. If your parents are really going to buy you one, then good for you. Those two cars are as different as night and day. Stick to something more in your "I haven't got a license yet" skill range and spare us all some misfortune. Get a Mini/GTI/Mazdaspeed 3 and learn to drive it well. Then graduate to the big boys - you'll appreciate more, stay out of more trouble, and be safer for all of us.

Old 03-13-2011, 02:43 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ +1. Well said.