Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

First bike advice

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 04:35 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
I'm up to good offers on the Ducati. I've not advertised it anywhere. It needs to go. It just gets in the way in the garage and I won't ever ride it again.

Old 03-25-2011, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar
THIS is what i want!!! minus dried out rubbers...buts its all good...

In the crate (hopefully theres a bike IN the crate lol) 1992 Kawa kr250 2 stroke...

Fak me, its a sign from the Gods LOL

Kawasaki : KR250C3 on eBay.ca (item 140525084163 end time 28-Mar-11 21:40:01 EDT)

awesome, the first bike I ever (tried to) drive !!I must have been 12 or 13 yr's old, it even is the same color scheme!!

Old 03-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Here's the only 2 I see for sale
2006 Ducati Superbike 749 Dark for sale in Dearborn Heights, Michigan - CycleTrader.com
2006 Ducati Superbike 749 Dark for sale in Bellevue, Washington - CycleTrader.com

$7800 asking and $8400 asking

Mine has 4000 less miles than the $7800 one.

What's a good deal ????

Old 03-25-2011, 05:02 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Ughhh, me like!!

Old 03-25-2011, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
If a 12 year old can ride, i can ride it! LOL

Old 03-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Why did I post this in the pit stop???? Must be dreaming of MotoGP...

Old 03-25-2011, 06:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AND, WTF is up with H20 thread jacking me??????

GTFO lol

Very stealth though H20...

Old 03-25-2011, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Rascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enoughRascus will become famous soon enough
Pablo some good advice here. The big 4 has done a good job of making the 250's very stylish. For years the 250s looked horrid and no one would buy them because of that. They finally got smart.

Id suggest taking a course first, see if you really do like riding. When I helped with the msf in Hawaii you'd get people who'd go buy a new 600 and the 125s in class would scare them. Next thing you know they have a 10,000 dollar bike they never ride.

Old 03-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I dont know bro...i think the old skool 250s look sick. New ones look ok...

A member should buy H20s Dark...someones gonna get a steal...and its a TS celebrity owned bike