Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

2011 Team Speed F1 Fantasy League Sign Up Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 12:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
2011 Team Speed F1 Fantasy League Sign Up Thread

It is that time again folks! Time to join the 2011 Team Speed F1 Fantasy league!

This is our third year and it is sure to be another fantastic season.

We will - once again - be using the Fantasy Racers format and website to run The League.

This league is for Team Speed members, family and friends only.

The League is free to play.

Before you continue, you may want to visit fantasyracers.com and read the info under the Help & Information tab (as shown below) to learn the rules and how to play.

To sign up for The League, go to fantasyracers.com and follow the instructions below.

First - if you have not done so already - you must register with the Fantasy Racers site.

If you are already registered and familiar with this process, then just log in and use the following information to join the TEAM SPEED league.

League Number: 515

League Password: TEAMSPEED

Restriction: You must use Strategy 1 to play in The League this year.

If you need to register, click on the Login/Register tab in the upper left hand corner of the Fantasy Racers homepage as seen below.

When you register, your username will also be your team name. You may edit your team name at any time through the Manage My Entry tab.

Once you have registered with the site, log in with your username and password. Once you log in, your name will appear in place of the Login/Register tab.

Now click on your name and then click on Create a New Entry.

This will be your general entry into the Fantasy Racers public league.

When you create your entry you will be asked if you want to play under Strategy 1 or Strategy 2.

This year The League is limited to those using STRATEGY 1 only. (40 million budget and unlimited changes)

No strategy 2 players will be allowed. If you create an entry under strategy 2, you will be removed from The League.

To learn about the different strategies, go to the Help & Information tab on the Fantasy Racers homepage.

Once you have created your entry, click on Join Personal League.

You must enter our league number which is 515.

Then you must enter our league password which is TEAMSPEED.

Once you do this your username should appear in our private league table as shown below.

Now you may pick your team lineup by clicking on Manage My Entry.

Once again, for all the info you need on how to play, read the info under the Help & Information tab on the Fantasy Racers homepage.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them below, PM me or email me at downforcemedia@cox.net.

This is going to be a great season!

We have had over 50 teams in the past. I know that we can do it again. The more the merrier!

I will see you when the lights go out.

Dana

Last edited by Barrister; 02-14-2011 at 09:06 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in Dana! looking forward to it.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet! I'll sign up a bit later. Thanks for setting this up Dana. I stickied it for you.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be signed up tonight after work.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:06 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Done. And just to clarify, the Strategy you want is the $40m strategy with unlimited driver changes. It shows up as the second option (on the right) when you are selecting.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gobbles
Done. And just to clarify, the Strategy you want is the $40m strategy with unlimited driver changes. It shows up as the second option (on the right) when you are selecting.
Yes. The 40 million budget with unlimited driver changes.

Last edited by Barrister; 02-14-2011 at 08:35 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
I joined, silly team name but anyways...

Old 02-14-2011, 09:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
^ I like it! Welcome aboard.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond reputeGroupB has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in ... need more $, though.

Old 02-14-2011, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
They were smart again this year and valued the drivers so that - with 40 million - you can't have a combination of Hamilton/Alonso + Webber or Vettel.

Quick Reply: 2011 Team Speed F1 Fantasy League Sign Up Thread