Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

I've been patient long enough...let the mods begin!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by burnzie
Needs more miles!
This. I can't believe you've had it for 8 months and only put 2,000 miles on it!

Old 05-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Tay
Teamspeed Rookie
Tay is on a distinguished roadTay is on a distinguished roadTay is on a distinguished road
Hi PorscheAudi,

I have a 2011 Mustang GT with about every suspension part you can get for the car and I just wanted to give you my input. My car is setup perfect right now and it handles amazing. Here is a list of my suspension mods'

Suspension:
KW Varient 3 Coilovers
Maximum Motorsports Camber Plates
Maximum Motorsports Heavy Duty Rear Lower Control Arms
Steeda Adj. Competition Upper 3rd Link (pinion angle set at -2)
Fays2 Watts Link ( roll center set to lowest setting due to new front control arms)
Kenny Brown "GT 4" Front Control Arms
Strano Front and Rear Swaybars w/ Heavy Duty adj. Endlinks
Corner balanced and cross weight set

Brakes:
AP Racing 6 Pot 14.25" Front Brake Kit
AP Racing 4 Pot 13.5" Rear Brake Kit
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Carbotech XP8 pads
Ford Racing brake duct kit

Drivetrain:
Stock 3.73 gears
Boss 302 Torsen LSD
DSS 1 piece aluminum driveshaft
MGW Shifter (a must have!)

And Maximum Motorsport 4 point roll bar.

Here is my car as it is set up now. Sorry for the iPhone pics.
Name:  IMG_1297.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  220.9 KB
Name:  IMG_1298.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  241.3 KB
Name:  IMG_1299.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  220.8 KB
Name:  396079_354243417921841_140846029261582_1561868_1243696316_n.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  62.1 KB

I think the those Eibach R2's are a good choice. I have heard great things about them in the Evo community. If I were to do it again, I would try the new AST 4150 or 4250 offered from Vorshlag and their new camber plates. Check out their blog:
Vorshlag Blog | BMW, Misubishi, Subaru Racing Events, Tech Talk, Parts Specials and more!

As far as other suspension pieces, I would go all Kenny Brown:
Sport/Comp AGS 4.0 GT-4 Suspension for 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 and Boss 302 Mustang | Shop Kenny Brown

And of course i would stick with the Fays2 Watts Link instead of the Panhard bar. Let me know if you have any questions and I would be happy to help.

Old 05-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-03-2012, 01:32 AM
Tay
Teamspeed Rookie
Tay is on a distinguished roadTay is on a distinguished roadTay is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PorscheAudi
Thanks guys! I also looked at V3's. I had them on an my old 337 and liked them, but they require a retrofit to the strut mount to fit the Boss. Also, the KW's don't have remote reservoirs. With the H&R's I could mount the reservoirs on the roll bar or on the rear strut brace for easy adjustments.
Where did you get this information from? I have never heard this before. GT and Boss should be the exact same.

Old 05-03-2012, 05:24 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
matthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these parts
Maybe there's something of your liking here?

Strano Performance Parts - Parts Search

I've bought stuff from him and what I really liked is his knowledge and the help and service he offers.

MG

Yes I'm from the Netherlands and stuffed suspension parts in my suitcase on the plane home :-)

Old 05-03-2012, 08:42 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tay
wow...that`s a great setup!!
well done man!

Old 05-03-2012, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow!! Can't wait to see the final product!

Old 05-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
twinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by PorscheAudi
Nope, not for awhile at least. A tune would get rid of the TracKey and void the warranty. The most I would do in the short term is a full Kooks system:

Kooks exhaust systems are super top notch. Definitely a proper choice for your BOSS. If you end up getting em, you are legally obligated to post exhaust clips.