Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 01:12 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
So then what do you call this

A pos other than the rather epic central seat..its really a POS..
Looks like the interior you would make for your high end home driving simulator..

Old 02-12-2013, 01:56 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
In the past year or so people have been frequently paying 4x the cost of a P1 for the privilege of owning that "POS interior".

>8^)
ER

Old 02-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
That interior is standard . The car interior is utterly bespoke for each and every driver . You can literally specify anything , anywhere . The pictures you see are the basic lightweight " base " . Even the type of carbon , finish , as well as obviously materials and placement of etc are completely customisable .
Owners will make several trips to the factory to discuss interior and exterior .

Old 02-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peloton25
In the past year or so people have been frequently paying 4x the cost of a P1 for the privilege of owning that "POS interior".

>8^)
ER
More now mate .

Old 02-12-2013, 03:10 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peloton25

>8^)
ER
Hah yeah that's due to many other reasons than the interior.. It's rare it's epic in performance and a modern day legend..
The interior how ever is Nothing to write home about.. Besides for the central seating position..

Ps
It's nothing unique that its fully customizable.. It's more or less standard for cars of this price.. The options and set ups are end less.. Not only at mclaren..

Old 02-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by wtdoom
That interior is standard . The car interior is utterly bespoke for each and every driver . You can literally specify anything , anywhere . The pictures you see are the basic lightweight " base " . Even the type of carbon , finish , as well as obviously materials and placement of etc are completely customisable .
Owners will make several trips to the factory to discuss interior and exterior .
Hi wtdoom,

thanks for the info..I like the intererior

1) classic steering wheel - no 458 button mania
2) dashboard, reminds me of 80, early 90s F1 cars..good

Whats not good:
The display screen looks like bought from tesco for 10$ and put in there..they should have skipped that or found another solution..in the 4-12 it looks better.

PS: let me know when youre back in Spa with your C-GT..I will be there in April and May..

Old 02-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Love it! Simple and good. Cant wait too see it. I'm also a fan of a 355 interior, which is pretty plain jane too.

I agree with DJ, it's a nice step from the f1 interior (which I also love)

Old 02-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
jpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by The Artist
A pos other than the rather epic central seat..its really a POS..
Looks like the interior you would make for your high end home driving simulator..
This is a response to expect from him since it's not a Mercedes Benz product. Peloton I agree with you, looks very focused with its intended purpose. I for one enjoy the minimalistic approach with this car among other things.

Old 02-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
Hi wtdoom,

thanks for the info..I like the intererior

1) classic steering wheel - no 458 button mania
2) dashboard, reminds me of 80, early 90s F1 cars..good

Whats not good:
The display screen looks like bought from tesco for 10$ and put in there..they should have skipped that or found another solution..in the 4-12 it looks better.

PS: let me know when youre back in Spa with your C-GT..I will be there in April and May..
The steering wheel has 2 buttons ...

I'm there in march ( bookatrack 24th ) I'm testing my brumos 73 rsr and 964 track car , be good to see you .

Old 02-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ecnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DJ
Slick tire?

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar