Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Shobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished road
Amazing looks....thanks for the post.

Name:  32b88cd201ad11e2ba9922000a1e9f98_7.jpg
Views: 1035
Size:  91.2 KB

Old 09-18-2012, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks nice. Not very extreme for supercar but it is beautiful..!

Best

Old 09-18-2012, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jblack4083 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm really not seing what everyone hates about the car. I think it's well proportioned especially from a side profile view.

Old 09-18-2012, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
In my book if a car blows your mind instantly, then its right, For me the Lamborghini Countach and the Ferrari 288 GTO were those cars.
Other cars are growers, I thought the Enzo and the Huayra were both awfull, possibly even practical jokes on first sight, but they both grew on me slowly.
Now I rate them both highly. But you can't beat an instant mind blown design, nothing that you have to warm to ever has the same appeal factor.
I think this car is firmly in the grower camp.

Last edited by alan w; 09-18-2012 at 01:58 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jblack4083
I'm really not seing what everyone hates about the car. I think it's well proportioned especially from a side profile view.
It's terribly proportioned, especially from the side profile view.

Old 09-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
I think it looks pretty bad ass and will look amazing in person

Old 09-18-2012, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NGJR
Calling it:

All naysayers will change their minds in two weeks.
Seems to happen a lot when concepts are first released!

Old 09-18-2012, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Super Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond repute
Jesus you people are impossible to please.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ritesh
I actually like the front and mid section.

The rear though a bit too wild for my taste but I would prefer seeing the car in person before deciding.
I agree with you!

BTW, can someone PS the images and make the CF areas orange like the rest of the body?

Last edited by koizu; 09-18-2012 at 02:01 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
If I had 800 quid, I'd buy it!

It's very distinctive, different and uniquely McLaren. I like how they've played off their core design elements eg shape of logo for both the MP4 and P1, in even simple things like the headlamp designs and arches of the body.

I like it more than the Huayra (exterior only, any Pagani interior is > all)...has all the organic curves without looking dainty. But based on aesthetics alone, I'd take an 'old' Zonda or Enzo over this any day of the week.

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar