Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

I am not trying to be rude, as English is obviously your second language. All I said was that we have differing opinions over the looks of the car?

The use of 'LOL' pretty much makes your comments unbearable.

I can't really be bothered with internet arguments, but I'm bored; please read over your post;

Originally Posted by dieter.manero
lol I can life with most self, just I can understand how some people on this site love and hate the car, but why you start saying that the new MP12 is better looking than the Zonda, Thats something I can not remain silent on. But as so many people on this have used over and over. I'll agree to disagree and each their own opinion.
Cheers,
Nik

Last edited by theprotest; 09-18-2012 at 11:23 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Just noticed it has five lug wheels. No center lock?

Old 09-18-2012, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Lowell is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it looks great personally. The recessed door area looks a little funky, but it doesn't bother me so long as it's functional. Also, it wasn't until I got to the rear end pic when I said "wow, that looks great".

Edit. Lol, so notice my first avatar here

Old 09-19-2012, 12:55 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
gkinvest is on a distinguished roadgkinvest is on a distinguished roadgkinvest is on a distinguished roadgkinvest is on a distinguished roadgkinvest is on a distinguished road
Let's give it some space to evolve. Fast criticism is not always the best.
Just my 0.02

George

Old 09-19-2012, 01:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Jonsibal race car rendering. I can get used to this

Old 09-19-2012, 01:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Funkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished road
^ That wing helps the proportions out a lot I think.

I wish they could of taken pictures of it on the road rather than a studio.

Old 09-19-2012, 01:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
This is most certainly a game changer. Every millimeter seems angled for a purpose and that purpose is performance. The front and side splitters look purposeful with venting all over the place. The top of the doors appear to have openings to draw the air into door channels that feed the rear area.

This says organic function over form in an extreme way. I can only imagine this in the flesh and what it would look like ripping around a road course.

The P1 is bleeding edge design. I am certain it will stand the test of time.

Old 09-19-2012, 01:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wink

Originally Posted by falb
This is most certainly a game changer. Every millimeter seems angled for a purpose and that purpose is performance. The front and side splitters look purposeful with venting all over the place. The top of the doors appear to have openings to draw the air into door channels that feed the rear area.

This says organic function over form in an extreme way. I can only imagine this in the flesh and what it would look like ripping around a road course.

The P1 is bleeding edge design. I am certain it will stand the test of time.
Correct and that air gets blown into the diffuser, similar to an F1 car.

Old 09-19-2012, 02:32 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
SLS Qatar is on a distinguished roadSLS Qatar is on a distinguished roadSLS Qatar is on a distinguished roadSLS Qatar is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DJ
This rear view must be amazing in person as many who have seen it live have mentioned to me pictures will not do it justice....

looks pretty amazing too me even from the picture.
It may even look more amazing if seen in person.

Old 09-19-2012, 04:07 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Sandyton is an unknown quantity at this point
Think I will have to start saving my pennies.. amazing looking car

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar