Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollin_bentley
I hope it doesn't have a central driving position! That's the one thing that I don't like about the F1!
seriously?!

Old 09-18-2012, 08:00 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rollin_bentley
I hope it doesn't have a central driving position! That's the one thing that I don't like about the F1!
I disagree, the central seat puts you in the middle of the experience (no pun intended) more than left/right positioning. I think it's interesting and something that the F1 was very well-known for, in terms of uniqueness.

Old 09-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
avalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant future
Where's Gordon Murray when u need him.......

I don't think the car is 'that bad', especially for today's aesthetic standards...will reserve judgment for the Finished product.

Old 09-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Funkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished road
Name:  pIcW0.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  75.0 KB

A true travesty

Old 09-18-2012, 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
cool pics Funkyskunk2

Old 09-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Funkyskunk2

A true travesty
good pair to own for sure.

Old 09-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 20C4S
good pair to own for sure.
cheaters. 918 still looks significantly better. torn on the p1 overall though

Old 09-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Funkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by koizu
cool pics Funkyskunk2
Thanks

Red and original added all in one place.

Mclaren P1 - Minus

Old 09-18-2012, 09:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
I looks kind of tall in the cab area, still to early for me to make a finaly judgment but it looks to concepty for me.

Old 09-18-2012, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks much better one color...I'll have to see it in the flesh to really decide. I think it has potential!

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar