Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

Lifting - Reps/sets etc

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
20 posts and not ONE single person mentioned the most important aspect of working out, lifting heavy and gaining mass. (shame on you Raiff!! NASTY!)

INTENSITY.

INTENSITY YOU FVCK WADS. The level of intensity is MORE important then concentrating on the weight or the reps. If it's going to be a pvssy 3-4 reps

YOU BETTER FEEL LIKE YOURE ABOUT TO PUKE when you're done with the 4th rep.

Yet everyone takes that for granted. Having been around and worked out with Pro's- even in the Corps, when you make it Recon you KNOW it's a level of intensity that gets you the results. PERIOD.

Laser focus and FVCKING EXPLODE!!!!!

Last edited by STOPPIE; 04-10-2012 at 11:28 AM.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:29 AM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
^ Geeze man lay off the roids...

Old 04-10-2012, 11:32 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
ok Stoppie,..I think we should train together..

I`ll kill you

Old 04-10-2012, 11:33 AM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by samuel.g
^ Geeze man lay off the roids...
fvck you
Originally Posted by ECB
ok Stoppie,..I think we should train together..

I`ll kill you
fvck you

Originally Posted by Tsar
and fvck you.

Well none of you fvcktards mentioned it. Not one. idiots.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:37 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Well none of you fvcktards mentioned it. Not one. idiots.
did your mom had to remind you of breathing as well?

Old 04-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by ECB
did your mom had to remind you of breathing as well?
Funny dick wad. But the reality is if any of have spent real time in the gym you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

circle jerk all you want. carry on.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Squats and lunges make me puke, I just hate leg training days on saturday mornings..

Old 04-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by A3aan
Squats and lunges make me puke, I just hate leg training days on saturday mornings..
are you super setting? leg burn is definately a 'puke friendly' muscle movement.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
stoppie once it was the porsches now it's the working out, i think you have an attitude problem to a degree mate i did mention a way to maximize on strength is to start counting post failure

even with a 25lb dumbbell a bicep hammer will start feeling like it's triple that weight creating a much more intense atmosphere for the muscle

all the guys have shared their own ideas and experiences, if it worked from them then you are in no position to say otherwise

Quick Reply: Lifting - Reps/sets etc