Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 11:33 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
No, you would die. He has 30 years of doing that under his belt.

Old 03-19-2011, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Good point, I wouldn't want my head to explode and my arms to fall off.

Old 03-19-2011, 12:01 PM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
haha, winning. I have a $100 be tto see if I can lose 40 lbs by 4th of july

Old 03-19-2011, 12:25 PM
Banned
That wouldn't be very healthy IMO, but it could definitely be done with the proper diet and workout routine.

Old 03-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eddiecut
haha, winning. I have a $100 be tto see if I can lose 40 lbs by 4th of july
That's going to be challenge. Good luck!

Old 03-19-2011, 01:01 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Don't know if I would have the discipline to take that bet. Your diet will have to be spot on with no off days!

Old 03-19-2011, 01:08 PM
Banned
It could be done. Nothing but steel-cut oats, some nuts and berries, chicken, steamed veggies, a little bit of brown rice, a protein shake or two a day, a gallon of water a day, a shitload of cardio and high-rep lifting, and 8 solid hours of rest per night. With a baby, you are going to have a tough time brother, but you can do it. Just be safe about it.

Old 03-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Banned
Oh yeah... Eat none of the following:

McD's, BK, Chic Fil-A, any fast or buffet-style food, processed foods whatsoever, soft drinks, sodas, or fruit juices that aren't 100 % all-natural, cheese, bread, white rice, anything with white flour as an ingredient, anything with trans fats, anything with high-carbs (where all of you "fat" really comes from), anything cooked in oil, fat, or grease.

Sorry for the run-on.

Old 03-19-2011, 01:22 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
As long as you burn more calories then you eat per week I'd say you're good to eat a pizza or two. I usually eat whatever I want on Sundays (Hungover day!!) but try to keep a strict diet the rest of the week.

I've tried the "extreme"-diet where you can't have anything that you would like and it drives you mad (atleast me) in the long run.

Just my .02 ..

Old 03-19-2011, 01:27 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
It could be done. Nothing but steel-cut oats, some nuts and berries, chicken, steamed veggies, a little bit of brown rice, a protein shake or two a day, a gallon of water a day, a shitload of cardio and high-rep lifting, and 8 solid hours of rest per night. With a baby, you are going to have a tough time brother, but you can do it. Just be safe about it.
It definitely can be done but would be a whole lot easier if the guy were actually 'fat'.

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread