Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 12:30 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Great back work out, followed by a 170F sweat session in the Eurobath... at least until my iPod and iPhone stopped working...

Old 06-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, wtf is wrong with you taking electronics in there!

Old 06-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by strebo
First time in the gym today coming from 3 weeks of vacay ....felt weak as fvck but It did still look geeeeeeewd!

You're welcome boy' but remember, my gym doesn't allow tank tops nor cowboy booooooooots!
Did you do a lot of hip extensions and crunches? How about stepping onto and off of the plyo box?

I wore a long sleeve today you småmösexual! I don't hang out in eastern euroland so it's not adidas...

Old 06-26-2012, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Love these compression tops from nike.. I use the tops and bottoms

Old 06-27-2012, 11:26 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
What do you bros do for unloading? I have another week or so of light stuff, doing body weight and body weight + weight vest, I kind of vacillate between 10 rep sets and 15-20rep sets

Old 06-27-2012, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!

Hey,

I've started running around 3 miles 3 times a week. Already knocked 1 min off the time that was my first one and feeling it get 'easier' each time. When I feel that I start pushing it harder.

Does anyone recommend doing the same 3 mile run quicker each time, or building up the distance, or doing a combination of both? To give you an idea of how useless I am, I've got the constitution of a rugby union prop!

Thanks

Chris

p.s. I've fricking missed this place!

Old 06-27-2012, 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Train for heartrate, speed will increase naturally.

Runners Learn How To Use Your Heart Rate Monitor

Originally Posted by ChrisR1310
Hey,

I've started running around 3 miles 3 times a week. Already knocked 1 min off the time that was my first one and feeling it get 'easier' each time. When I feel that I start pushing it harder.

Does anyone recommend doing the same 3 mile run quicker each time, or building up the distance, or doing a combination of both? To give you an idea of how useless I am, I've got the constitution of a rugby union prop!

Thanks

Chris

p.s. I've fricking missed this place!

Old 06-27-2012, 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Fantastic, thanks for getting back! Time to invest!

Old 06-27-2012, 01:23 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
Did you do a lot of hip extensions and crunches? How about stepping onto and off of the plyo box?

I wore a long sleeve today you småmösexual! I don't hang out in eastern euroland so it's not adidas...
Assface, like I've said before: It would be retarded of me to go and buy Nike stuff especially when I like adidas and get my workout clothes more or less for free.

Old 06-27-2012, 03:15 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strebo
Assface, like I've said before: It would be retarded of me to go and buy Nike stuff especially when I like adidas and get my workout clothes more or less for free.
Don't give him attitude you little midget kunt bucket, or I will come down there and eat your lunch.

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread