Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
According to a friend, Muscletech makes a product called Neurocore that uses geranium oil, which is supposedly a natural form of DMAA. I don't know anything about this product so do your own research. From what I've read, it gets decent reviews but taste like shit.
I got a small tub of neurocore through amazon vine. (AKA, free schtuff) It works well for pre-workout but has a jitter/crash later that I'm not a fan of. It also tastes like ass, you need to mix it with twice as much water as prescribed for it to be drinkable unless you're gonna slam it.

I still have like half the tub, it's an emergency only thing if I'm really lacking energy and don't have a redbull/monster available.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:34 AM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
I did neurocore for a bit. I personally thought it tasted much better than jack3d.

I think jack3d is very overrated, and has been for a long time.

The DMAA suit has been going on for a long time... I guess it finally just went through.

C4 is still lightyears better than jack3d, neurocore, sumperpump, etc etc.

Old 05-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Never tried C4. I've tried atleast 8-10 different PreWO supps and the best one for me has been jack3d.

Old 05-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
These things are no good for u

Old 05-10-2012, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
if you don't eat right and have the basics of nutrition and exercise down right, yes they're no good as they are boosters that you will not benefit from once you're off them. however, given the level of knowledge and training that is discussed here i think the guys do make use of this stuff and maintain a very large percentage of the gains (either way) once off the supp cycle

that said i am personally glad jack3d is getting bad rep because if i hear one more guy at the gym call it "jack 3D" i am gonna lose it

Old 05-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I'm generally shocked by the amount of folks I see online and in gyms that have a pharmacy in their kitchen cabinets but never seem to get results. But it's always on to the next big pseudo science plastic tube.

Supplements are for when you're already consistent with diet and exercise (have a baseline) and you're using them for a specific reason. These folks would be SO much better consulting with a real (not gym sponsored) nutritionist and trainer.

Old 05-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
newbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by yzracer931
Day off from the gym today, cardio on the beach. I would rather go to the gym.
Good run, was it?

Old 05-10-2012, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-10-2012, 04:03 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by big_slacker
^^ I'm generally shocked by the amount of folks I see online and in gyms that have a pharmacy in their kitchen cabinets but never seem to get results. But it's always on to the next big pseudo science plastic tube.

Supplements are for when you're already consistent with diet and exercise (have a baseline) and you're using them for a specific reason. These folks would be SO much better consulting with a real (not gym sponsored) nutritionist and trainer.
+1!!!

There are no real shortcuts and they seem to think that they can rely on chemistry rather than eating/resting/training right...well,they can do so,as long as they leave me alone with their shit

Old 05-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ECB
+1!!!

There are no real shortcuts and they seem to think that they can rely on chemistry rather than eating/resting/training right...well,they can do so,as long as they leave me alone with their shit
You must spread some rep before giving it to ECB again

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread