Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 04:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
yon nice stack, but why the creatine powder with c4?
and are you going to take them at the same time as the oxyelite and cla? i ask because i wish to know how you did/do it since i am leaving my creatine for later (dymatize xpand)

-

yesterday was just cardio, before was rest.
happy to report that i broke 85 and got 85.4kg post workout! REALLY was proud of that, and even more proud that after some carbs i got a round 86.0kg (again i am not crazy about weight on scale but i do this to understand WHAT is going on inside my body).
however i only managed to sleep at 4am yesterday and had to wake up today 8am to go to the graveyard for a death in the family so i am not going to take the scale's weigh-in seriously

i think it's been a week for me hovering 86-87 which is great since i sometimes introduce average normal amounts of fats and carbs (and not diet amounts); but i'm sure you guys know the feeling of wanting to overreach and do it FAST

Old 04-21-2012, 05:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
yon nice stack, but why the creatine powder with c4?
and are you going to take them at the same time as the oxyelite and cla? i ask because i wish to know how you did/do it since i am leaving my creatine for later (dymatize xpand)
The xpand is great tried it before
But the taste u get tired of it real quickly

Im using jack3d now and its awesome

This was my stack along time ago
I cant believe i was taking all of this

Currently im using
Magnum quattro isolate
Jack3d
Amino stack
Chromium 500mg
L carnitine 1500
Clen

Attached Images  
Old 04-21-2012, 07:45 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
you guys are going way too crazy on the supplement stuff

I`m rather sticking to the basics + a good diet

Old 04-21-2012, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
^^ to each his own, but I've never been into a lo of supplements. Here is my "Stack" And the PAGG only because I'm cutting fat, normally it's just protein.

Attached Images  

Last edited by big_slacker; 04-21-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
I started doing circuits now to maintain muscle and shed fat.. trying to get more definition before my vacation next month.. So basically I do a full body workout, light weights, and each cycle I hit the main muscles and then I repeat the same cycle two more times and try to hit failure on the last set. Key is to keep the heart-rate elevated throughout. I finish up with 15 mins HIIT on the treadmill.

As for supplements, I'm down to multis and 1 scoop jack3d pre-wo. You can feel the burn and the increased resting rate until the next day.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by big_slacker
^^ to each his own, but I've never been into a lo of supplements. Here is my "Stack" And the PAGG only because I'm cutting fat, normally it's just protein.
Thoughts on PAGG?

Old 04-21-2012, 01:05 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
I wasn't big on supplements either... I'm trying just trying to kick it into over drive for Summer, and get shredded as I feel like I'm too bulky.

I can see my upper 4 abs; the oxyelite is to help me shred the lower ab fat so the lower 2 abs are visible.

Creatine is because I kinda of have plateau'd on bench and whatnot. I want to get over the 225lb hump. The creatine in the C4 is Creatine Nitrate (and only 1000mg per serving). I'm taking 5g of Creatine Mono post-workout everyday in addition. 5-7mg is the most effective dosage of creatine; 1000mg isn't doing anything really. 5mg a day, no loading etc....

The oxy is to shred, which I have yet to take. Not sure if there is a point to be on CLA and Oxy at the same time, but I've been consistently on CLA for a little while now, which is a mild fat burner.

I've only been on LeanGains for a bit now, but I feel like I see improvements in both my weight/BF, and gains in the gym. I've been keeping record loosely though with pictures, weight measurements, and lifts.

Old 04-21-2012, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GuessWho
Thoughts on PAGG?
I've read the for and against. I've done fat cutting before and the issue for me is always keeping carbs low enough without making me feel like crap. So this experiment is using low GI carbs (black beans and lentils) combined with the PAGG to see if the hype is true.

FWIW in the past I've also used ECA (when it was still readily available) and that just made me jittery as hell. It's too early to see if the fat loss will happen, but so far I don't feel like crap all day so that part at least is good.

Old 04-21-2012, 01:45 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Ok F it. Took my first oxy this am. Eating my first meal today now. 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, asparagus, 1 slice of jarlsberg lite Swiss, 2 pieces of 10grain, hot sauce.

Attached Images  
Old 04-21-2012, 04:34 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
you guys are going way too crazy on the supplement stuff

I`m rather sticking to the basics + a good diet
I think the same, could never bring myself to take that much supplements and wouldn't be assiduous enough to take it every day. That's just me though, to each his own as Slacker said, although I doubt the degree of benefit you get from this strategy. I stick with only protein supplements + good diet, won't be taking any creatine as I had planned. Soya milk + protein + berries = godly milk-shake.

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread