Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
To the peeps that have trouble motivating a workout because you're tired, try a preworkout supplement such as jack3d.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
To the peeps that have trouble motivating a workout because you're tired, try a preworkout supplement such as jack3d.
Jack3d is awesome and so is no xplode and 1MR. I try to alternate between the three as my body gets used to one or the other.

Old 10-11-2011, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Jack3d is awesome and so is no xplode and 1MR. I try to alternate between the three as my body gets used to one or the other.
Jack3d is awesome much better than labrada supercharge and xpand
A lot have recommended hemo rage

Must GO TO GYM

Most of the clothes I bought on my honeymoon are getting tight and small

+ @ big slacker I agree with what u said, I mean that once I get home I'm too exhausted/tired

Old 10-11-2011, 10:10 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lumma
stopped working out
and started eating too much lately

and the pounds increase each day

So F***ing Depressed, after losing 80lbs, gaining them back slowly

thinking about doing the gastric bypass surgery
This from the guy who wants to do 'roids (pardon my ignorance on the legal supplement)?

Tabata anything and your heart rate will be through the roof.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lumma
+ @ big slacker I agree with what u said, I mean that once I get home I'm too exhausted/tired
Slam a monster bro (lo carb of course!), that's what they make 'em for!

Seriously though, that much caffeine might be a bit much in the evening, but there are less potent energy boosters that you could down in the car on the way back and be ready to roll when you get home.

And you can tell your wife not to let you relax till you workout as well. Women are good at stuff like that.

It's one of those "where there's a will there's a way" situations. If you want it, you make it happen. After probably a month it'll just be a habit and no big deal to do.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:27 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Wanting to look great naked and being one of the strongest guys in my group of friends have always been my 2 key motivators. Stand in front of a mirror naked, and be severely critical. Write down the fixable things about your physique that you dislike, and attack them in the gym/bike/treadmill/etc. As far as being strong, that just takes dedication, a routine, discipline, etc. Easy stuff.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Nice to have you back on the thread married guy. Don't let being married fatten you up, lots of guys do. Although folks for who being fit is part of their identity usually don't have that issue.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks man. I have actually lost weight in the last 3 weeks since getting home from Iraq. I barely even ate at the wedding.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant future
Went to The Running Lab in Orange with a friend of mine. Got fitted and everything. Apparently I run like a swimmer - a lot of swimmers have foot movement problems with their feet so they recommended me a pair for stability. Actually, with my short legs, and wide feet, I now understand why I'm so much more comfortable in the water. At any rate, I walked out with these:

I'll start putting some miles on them over the weekend. It should be fun. I'm kind of locked in now, aren't I?

Old 10-11-2011, 10:54 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by big_slacker
Nice to have you back on the thread married guy. Don't let being married fatten you up, lots of guys do. Although folks for who being fit is part of their identity usually don't have that issue.
Been married 13 months and have dropped two inches off my waist and ~16 lbs.

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread