Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
funny it was the opposite at Xfit tonight. Really kicked my arse.

12 minutes as many reps as possible of this:

30 double unders
20 plate walking lunches (35 lbs)
10 toes to bars

I barely managed 8 rounds. Most others managed 3-4 rounds. I'm going to feel this one tomorrow.
I wish that was ours! The only thing that would slow me down would be the plate lunges (maybe) but 20 doesn't seem like that much. I've improved at the DU's, practicing after like bmoores recommended. I was cranking out 30 DU sets tonight like nothing and 10 t2b could be cranked out fast.

Old 01-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slord
I wish that was ours! The only thing that would slow me down would be the plate lunges (maybe) but 20 doesn't seem like that much. I've improved at the DU's, practicing after like bmoores recommended. I was cranking out 30 DU sets tonight like nothing and 10 t2b could be cranked out fast.
Trust me...when you're holding those 35 lbs or even 45 lbs plates over your head doing 20 of those lunges, it's not that easy. I think that our Xfit gym is one of the best around and I've been to a couple of them. Of course I'm probably biased.

Originally Posted by big_slacker
Which xfit places do you go to Jason? I noticed there are a bunch in Bellevue.
I go to the Crossfit Amped in downtown Bellevue (CrossFit Amped). The one near you I think is the NW Crossfit.

Old 01-30-2012, 09:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Trust me...when you're holding those 35 lbs or even 45 lbs plates over your head doing 20 of those lunges, it's not that easy. I think that our Xfit gym is one of the best around and I've been to a couple of them. Of course I'm probably biased.
Ahh overhead, yea that would definitely be the time breaker then. No way I would finish 8, but I'm confident I could get 5 and maybe sneak 6 in if I was pumped.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Never taking that pre workout stuff again. WIDE awake at 1AM. I haven't been up past midnight in 3 weeks (except one night).

Last edited by slord; 01-31-2012 at 01:04 AM.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:18 AM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
Never taking that pre workout stuff again. WIDE awake at 1AM. I haven't been up past midnight in 3 weeks (except one night).
lol why is it the pre work out fault? what time did you take it?

Old 01-31-2012, 01:22 AM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL....every pre-workout drink affects people in different ways. I like No-xplode and Jack3D best because it only lasts through the workout for me. I hate the 1MR stuff because it leaves me feeling completely drained afterwards. Your mileage may vary.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I forget the name, but it's that stuffs fault because it's the only thing that has changed in the past 3 weeks. It might be something else I guess, but that's the easy thing to blame.

I just felt like I had to keep moving after taking it, but that was back around 5pm.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:21 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
lol

Old 01-31-2012, 09:32 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
I forget the name, but it's that stuffs fault because it's the only thing that has changed in the past 3 weeks. It might be something else I guess, but that's the easy thing to blame.

I just felt like I had to keep moving after taking it, but that was back around 5pm.
You're likely going to run into that if you're taking it at night.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:36 AM
Yeah, I was just thinking that too. Seems like you workout later in the evening? What time? I usually work out at 4:30 pm and take the pre-workout before then. No issues for me.

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread