Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MY GT2RS Homecoming Pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 04:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BBTurbo
I just think the GT3RS has more soul and a bit more feel for half the price.
You got THE point...

As far as the sound is concerned turbos are lower revvings and therefore more quiet tha NA ones.
IMO the turbines whistle/blow "pollute" the real music of the engine too...

Last edited by Ressy; 03-30-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
Condor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enough
Thanks for your honesty.

I would assume that the GTO Sounds more to your liking??

Last edited by Condor Man; 03-30-2011 at 08:02 AM.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Condor Man
Thanks for your honesty.

I would assume that the GTO Sounds more to your liking??
The GTO and even the GT3RS, at full wail, will make the hair on your arms stand up.

Old 03-31-2011, 05:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
The GTO and even the GT3RS, at full wail, will make the hair on your arms stand up.
In Italy we call this Duck' Skin effect... And I know exactly what you mean!

Old 04-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ressy
In Italy we call this Duck' Skin effect... And I know exactly what you mean!
I'll be in Tuscany for a week in Sept. I'll have to experience some Duck Skin effect.

Old 04-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ressy
You got THE point...

As far as the sound is concerned turbos are lower revvings and therefore more quiet tha NA ones.
IMO the turbines whistle/blow "pollute" the real music of the engine too...
I can't agree more, but..when the boost hits

Well it seems as though the added value is there in the 2RS strictly in terms of performance and technology, but driveability on the street might not be. It is just not the right environment to unlock its potential. Like you said, though, the exclusivity of it is definitely cool!

Old 04-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
very cool...

Old 04-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I'll be in Tuscany for a week in Sept. I'll have to experience some Duck Skin effect.
I bet you will come for the good food too so the duck will be in your stomac instead!!!

Last edited by Ressy; 04-05-2011 at 12:06 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
A supercar without the thrilling engine sound is only half of the experience IMO.

Old 04-19-2011, 11:35 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Hows the break in process going.....

Quick Reply: MY GT2RS Homecoming Pics