Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MY GT2RS Homecoming Pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 03:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura about
The Gt2 Rs is an incredible car...Congrats fo you new toy

Old 05-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Are Jon and I the only ones left who really like the GT2RS?

Old 05-04-2011, 10:33 PM
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Tear

Attached Images  
Old 05-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
At the risk of causing a stir, I think this thread helps support the passionate commentary that we've seen regarding the 3RS 4.0. The GT3 platform just delivers a higher level of driver interaction and feedback than the Turbo/GT2 does. While the Turbo/GT2 are in a different league of fast, there always seems to be much more passion about the GT3s.

And to a couple of comments: these cars are getting SO GOOD that it's hard to experience the thrills that they can deliver in everyday driving. I think this is one reason why the 993TT is still so wanted: it delivers that fantastic Porsche experience everyday...not just when being pushed 7/10s or more.

But offer me the keys to a GT2, and you'll see one $%^&-eating grin

Congrats on both!

Old 05-05-2011, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mini George
The problem is that unless you drive one (GT2RS) it is hard to comprehend just how insanely great it is. Quite capable on track but truly special for a street legal car.

The 3RS is of course fun to grab by the scruff and wring it's neck. But the 2RS warps time and space and you know you are driving a very special car.

If you are primarily into track use, then the 2RS is much much more of a challenge to drive well. Some people enjoy that kind of challenge and possess the skill level to extract it fully and that my friends is where 7:18 comes from

Mental Masturbation to try and pick one over the other. 3RS, 2RS, 4.0, all simply amazing cars and owners of any and all should be thrilled to enjoy such machines.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mini George
Negative. Savyboy and I do more than "like"

Old 05-05-2011, 07:52 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by JonA85
Tear
Going to take a guess and assume this one is gone already?

Old 05-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jcc2tx
Negative. Savyboy and I do more than "like"
Don't forget myself and Hani. There, now we almost have a full hand of supporters.

Old 05-05-2011, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by cstroked
Going to take a guess and assume this one is gone already?
Yep.

Quick Reply: MY GT2RS Homecoming Pics