Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT2RS Inventory hurting cars reputation???

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
LOL Some of you guys are like a cat in front of a mirror. You'll look everywhere but at the truth staring you in the face.

BBTurbo just STATED how he lost over $100k on his Ferrari. Stop acting like depreciation only occurs if the Automakers name is 'PORSCHE'.

and round and round and round and round we go...
You are wrong! The only car to EVER lose value is the Porsche 911 GT2RS variant. Until you come to this realization you need a serious reality check

Old 03-15-2011, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I hate you. I love you. I hate you. heh!

Old 03-15-2011, 01:04 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
I hate you. I love you. I hate you. heh!
Damn you sound like my wife. Quit she'll think somethings up. She reads all my posts. She is GTRanger but don't tell anyone. Just between you and I.

Ok also some Ferrari 355's have lost value. If it makes you feel better I will concede those

Old 03-15-2011, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
LOL Some of you guys are like a cat in front of a mirror. You'll look everywhere but at the truth staring you in the face.

BBTurbo just STATED how he lost over $100k on his Ferrari. Stop acting like depreciation only occurs if the Automakers name is 'PORSCHE'.

and round and round and round and round we go...
He lost that money as Ferraris do not exist anymore! The last one was the 512BB (Carburators).
Nowdays it is normal for a FIAT to loose all that value!

Old 03-15-2011, 01:19 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by Ressy
He lost that money as Ferraris do not exist anymore! The last one was the 512BB (Carburators).
Nowdays it is normal for a FIAT to loose all that value!
You are nuts. Like seek help nuts. Those old antiques are great to look at(some of them)but are so far behind a Pontiac solstice is as fast with 100hp less.

You definitely belong in the Fchat crowd and not here. Funny place Fchat.....The guys that make up 90% of the posts drive the 35k Ferrari's and call themselves and their cars the Gods of Ferrari land. They smokith to much Green cannabis leaf as well.

Attached Images  
Old 03-15-2011, 01:37 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I hope the gt2 RS depreciates hard and fast, owners code brown and dump them, etc.... I am ready and waiting :-)

even if h20 says I cannot
handle the power... I am willing to try.

LE gt3rs will be quite compelling though. slightly off topic, a salesman at champion confirmed LE is coming yesterday... I am in Miami on business and stopped in to look at the mexico blue RS they have and we chatted and he said July... don't know if the timeline is accurate but he said it was coming.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by PJS
I hope the gt2 RS depreciates hard and fast, owners code brown and dump them, etc.... I am ready and waiting :-)

even if h20 says I cannot
handle the power... I am willing to try.

LE gt3rs will be quite compelling though. slightly off topic, a salesman at champion confirmed LE is coming yesterday... I am in Miami on business and stopped in to look at the mexico blue RS they have and we chatted and he said July... don't know if the timeline is accurate but he said it was coming.
You my friend are a driver and know how to respect power. One of the few friends I have that are welcome in any vehicle I own on a track!

Old 03-15-2011, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
^I need to be your friend

Old 03-15-2011, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
...The car is a huge success...
With all the due respect, this is where you are wrong...
The car is not a success as Porsche Dealers expected from a car built in 500 exemplares only.
Maybe all the cars sent to USA have been sold but in Europe it is a complete different story...
"Plenty" of new ones sitting in the showrooms with hard discounts and already some second-hand in the market at ridicoulous prices...
I understand you do not care about depreciation when you get a GT2RS, but if we are honest we admit that when we go for a limited edition (RS/Speedester/etc) we would also expect that its value is better maintained compared to "normal" cars.
This is what happened with the latest Speedster and THIS is the huge succesfully car you should have referred to.

Old 03-15-2011, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Who knew this thread would turn in to such a pissing contest

Quick Reply: GT2RS Inventory hurting cars reputation???