Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT2RS Inventory hurting cars reputation???

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Says YOU. Porsche on the other hand, would wholly disagree.
Ask Dealers which cannot sell the ones on their show room...

Old 03-16-2011, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
It's only a pissing contest by those who don't own'em. That's what I'm pointing out. The OWNERS are more than happy with the car-

AND THAT'S THE Gosh-Darn point!
AND I AGREE WITH THE OWNERS!!!
But it remains a NOT succesfully car anyway!!!
But let's leave it! We will never find an agreement on this!!!

Old 03-16-2011, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ressy
Ask Dealers which cannot sell the ones on their show room...
You're right. We won't agree.

You're wrong. I'm right. Next?

Old 03-16-2011, 11:33 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't read thru all the posts but this happened to the CGT as well we all know, that being said the CGT was and still is a monumental supercar the GT2 RS or not is not and it will suffer in value. The flip side is is all of the Porsche GT cars are the last true sports cars that remain for true enthusiasts to drive. If you watch anyone that has skill driving them like Harris and the other great journalist drivers they just cant get enough of the GT3 RS/ GT3 and now this! Thats why you drive them they are going down no matter what you do.

And Mark is right be careful this is still a very dangerous machine and can kill easily when pushed without the skill to pilot it properly.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
The JC FTW

Old 03-16-2011, 12:21 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
That's it, this thread has blown into an all out pissing contest (especially you Stoppie). This is how we are going to settle this:

Step #1 --> take picture of your unit and include a ruler (or yard stick if you're one of those drives flat out types) in the pic. None of that metric crap, penises are measured in inches

Step #2 --> PM the pic to jox, so he can do some real moderating. He's very good at photo shop and has seen a lot of penis in his day, so no funny stuff!!

Upon review of your penis size, jox will announce the winner and all the childish bullshit can come to an end.

[/issuesettled]
I'm beginning to think The JC spends too much time with men locked up on off shore drill rigs

Old 03-16-2011, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^Watch it dude, I drive flat out

Old 03-16-2011, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
lmao!!

Old 03-16-2011, 01:28 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Yes but I have a 2000 mile lead!

Old 03-16-2011, 02:37 PM
Banned
10000rpm is infamous around these parts10000rpm is infamous around these parts10000rpm is infamous around these parts10000rpm is infamous around these parts10000rpm is infamous around these parts10000rpm is infamous around these parts10000rpm is infamous around these parts10000rpm is infamous around these parts10000rpm is infamous around these parts10000rpm is infamous around these parts10000rpm is infamous around these parts
I'm back. And all I have to say about the 2RS is "I TOLD YOU SO".

I feel a bit sorry for those that were duped into forking out a quarter mil for a warmed over 997 turbo as Ressy already pointed out. The car was obsolete before it was even released. On the other hand if you looked at this offering objectively you could see this disaster coming a mile away as soon as pricing was announced.

And of course the response of last resort is "don't care about depreciation, I just love driving it". Well we all know that deep down no one likes to take a beating no matter how much disposable income you have. So take the lumps and let's move on, lesson learned. And the lesson is, with cars like this be just a little patient and you will save yourself an ass-load of money and stress.

Quick Reply: GT2RS Inventory hurting cars reputation???