Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT2RS Inventory hurting cars reputation???

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Or are you saying that every Porsche owner has flawless technique

My opinion of the car is they are dangerous. I for one don't know why anyone needs this type of power. I guess I never will.
1. My technique is exquisite as I drive flat-out.
2. I need this power. Didn't think I did. But, I do.

If Chuck would remove the bubble-wrap and check-in with an update we would have another opinion

YouTube - GT2RS LS w Vette

YouTube - 458 Challenge

YouTube - Adams Ride

Attached Images  
Old 03-14-2011, 06:24 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
That's not flat out Savyboy and you know it. That car easily has mid 1:30's in it at Laguna. EDIT:::If that's your gt2rs

Stoppie I won't agree with you. The fastest 911's made have a sequential box.....Will you please call the Flying Lizards and let them know they aren't real drivers as well because they don't drive a 6 speed box?

Porsche will not fall behind the times and they won't continue to offer a slower Manual when their competition is leaving them behind.

If this debate was which car is more fun to drive You and I would have a lot more in common when it comes to driver input on certain levels.

Just rememember as I've stated several times on this board that hammering through the gears isn't the complete track experience. Cutting an extra 50-80ft out of your braking zone and adding that extra 5-9 mph exit speed on your corners brings on a whole new level of excitment.

We won't agree until you've spent time in both on a track for a day or two. I have fun in both 6 speeds and F1's and I will never ever discount what Ferrari makes. The cars are just too well balanced and good.

I fear we will see it this year as I don't think the current RSR will have what it takes to compete against the 458 Challenge and I think that is the reason we will see the new 911 with a more mid-engine design. They need power and balance to compete these days. While the 911 is easily my favorite car made if they don't change it up they will lose market appeal.

Old 03-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
dorkus; lets keep the conversation to cars made for ON ROAD use; not exclusively for ON TRACK use. You're co-mingling each subject matter. So it's not the same; thus your arguement for calling Team Flying Lizard is null and void.

Track days? done them. I used to race RC51's, remember?

You don't have to agree with me Mark; however I've heard it from the horses mouth. All these wizz-bang technologies are about liability and $$.

The GT2RS says "Put your f*&$ing money where your mouth is".

As sweet and delicous as the 430 or 458 is; the 2RS wasn't meant for the typical Ferrari owner.

Old 03-14-2011, 06:43 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
dorkus; lets keep the conversation to cars made for ON ROAD use; not exclusively for ON TRACK use. You're co-mingling each subject matter. So it's not the same; thus your arguement for calling Team Flying Lizard is null and void.

Track days? done them. I used to race RC51's, remember?
I was discussing Transmissions. That's it and I don't even know what a RC51 is so I didn't know you used to race them.

My question will remain. What are you going to sell when all of them are PDK?

Old 03-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Rolex Fanboy
dorkus
No name calling please. I'm very sensitive

Old 03-14-2011, 06:46 PM
Rolex Fanboy
What's what I'm going to sell have to do with the GT2RS inventory?
I just assumed you only wanted to sell to REAL drivers

Old 03-14-2011, 06:47 PM
Rolex Fanboy
No shit. Go hug your F430 with F1....
Which one ?

Old 03-14-2011, 06:49 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-14-2011, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Which one ?
Touche!

Old 03-14-2011, 07:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Which one ?

Quick Reply: GT2RS Inventory hurting cars reputation???