Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT2RS Inventory hurting cars reputation???

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 08:30 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ felt the same when I posted the GT2 rs on ebay.

Today the weather was perfect, tomorrow is suppose to be better. I hope you are putting the miles on your new additions.

Old 03-17-2011, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
^^ felt the same when I posted the GT2 rs on ebay.

Today the weather was perfect, tomorrow is suppose to be better. I hope you are putting the miles on your new additions.
Clear film guy is coming tomorrow to put the Mat film on the 2RS and also add a few pieces to the Cup car and my Wife's 993 Turbo. Then he's going to Ferrari next week to add the Mat film to the GTO. I'll have both cars on the road by April 1st.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Teamspeed Member
h82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to behold
BB, your wife drives a 993 Turbo? AMAZING.
Enjoy the RS and GTO when the wraps go on. The best of health to you

Oh, and I love how 1 bajillion rpm showed up yet again to talk some more trash, still without his Ferrari

Old 03-17-2011, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h82bslow
BB, your wife drives a 993 Turbo? AMAZING.
Enjoy the RS and GTO when the wraps go on. The best of health to you

Oh, and I love how 1 bajillion rpm showed up yet again to talk some more trash, still without his Ferrari
Thanks, best of health to you too. My wife just bought the 993 Turbo. She's generally a muscle car girl. She also has a 65 Corvette Roadster with Sidepipes and a 2004 Corvette Z06.

Old 03-18-2011, 04:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by asg612
You know - I was taught in my younger years that if you have to brag about your knowledge.... Well - I'm wasting .02C per kb writing this so.....

Now if I were European I could afford it.
I think you keep on missing the point!
It is not a matter of price of performance!
The GT2RS has been a flop (in Europe) as it is NOT a requested car as everyone was probably expecting.
They can sell it even a 10K Euros but if nobody wants it what can you do??!!

Last edited by Ressy; 03-18-2011 at 04:52 AM.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:48 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
^^

How can you consider the most powerful 911 road-car ever built a flop ? Just because not all of them have been sold yet ? Oh boo-****in-hoo. From what I've read, all the owners here on Teamspeed are more than happy with their cars and that's what really counts.

Old 03-18-2011, 05:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by sinan
^^

How can you consider the most powerful 911 road-car ever built a flop ? Just because not all of them have been sold yet ? Oh boo-****in-hoo. From what I've read, all the owners here on Teamspeed are more than happy with their cars and that's what really counts.
I will not repeat myself again and again...

Old 03-18-2011, 07:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Thanks.

Old 03-18-2011, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
What an entertaining thread. Thanks for chuckles!

And that BAN deoderant dancing is truely hilarous!

Old 03-18-2011, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Quick, someone call PAG or PCNA and let them know the GT2RS was a complete failure.

Quick Reply: GT2RS Inventory hurting cars reputation???