Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mike's GT2 RS thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mini George
Subscribed...

Guards is my favorite color for the RS. If I'm ever in your neck of the woods, I will be expecting a ride.
Thanks George

Originally Posted by TB993tt
Great spec - and I love Guards on this car, really suits it !

I have the xenon lights as +6kg on the halogen option, like the aircon essential if you actually want to use the car....

Mike, I have an internal dealer "Product Update" on the RS for UK market - nothing particularly new in it but if you are like me you will want all the official info available - PM me your email and I will fire you over a PDF
Thanks TB! I'll send you a PM now, would be interesting to see what the differences are.

Originally Posted by .:Raul
living all of our dreams yet again Mike

congrats!
Thanks again Rual!

Originally Posted by Turbofanatic
Congrats Mike!
Thanks TurboF

Originally Posted by alkyoneus
awesome mike! are you taking euro delivery or straight to SA?
I really would like to do a euro delivery at some stage, but it won't be with this car. I won't be able to get out the country long enough to make it worth my while.

Originally Posted by Mr Kram
not that you need it, but i'm excited for you.
Thanks Mr Kram

Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
Congrats Mike!! We will all be anxiously awaiting delivery pics!!!
Haha, likewise Thank you!

Old 10-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Knox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really nice
Congrats Mike! Can't wait to see it. Subscribed.

Old 10-07-2010, 02:10 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, Mike! You're the man. Guards Red is the color for this one. Looking forward to pics!

Old 10-07-2010, 02:11 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
my hero

Old 10-07-2010, 02:15 PM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
The beginning to yet another epic thread by Mike. Looks like you have it perfectly spec'd out. Once again, enjoy it because you are living the dream.

Definitely in for delivery pics and for the rest of the stable. Congrats!

Old 10-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the pickup! Hope you enjoy the "beast". The spec you have is just absolutely beautiful... wish you a good time and good speeds in that thing!
Keep us posted as you get info.. subscribed without question.

Old 10-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
A huge congrats, very excited for you!

Great spec as well, very appropriate. Look forward to delivery pics!

Old 10-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
absolutely awesome...sounds like its spec'd out nicely....congrats again!

Old 10-07-2010, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Mike, you're livin' the dream!

Do xenon beams really add 6kg of weight over the halogen bulbs?

Old 10-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
CongratZ Mike!!!!!!
Looks great in red with the gold wheels.... All black inside?

Don't mean to be a pain but... With the Carbon fenders you will get a great finish around the wheels (on the fender) but on the bumper and the side skirt the arches will be glued...
Can you order the sports plus without the NAV in SA? Cause a friend here was told no...

Quick Reply: Mike's GT2 RS thread