Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mike's GT2 RS thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Huge Congratulations to you Mike, Upload pictures & couple of videos.
Let me know when you come to Singapore!

Old 10-08-2010, 12:24 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Thought this may bring some comedic appreciation in this thread... this will be Mike in 1 month.

Old 10-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
^^He's way ahead of you bro.

Old 10-08-2010, 12:42 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by burnzie
^^He's way ahead of you bro.
Oh, I know. I just thought I'd spice it up.

Last edited by chapsbk; 10-08-2010 at 12:49 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mike S
Thanks Bronto, yes I'm getting very excited!

I am going to watch those when I get back home this evening

I asked the dealer to send me a list of my spec, but in short:
* Carbon fenders
* Carbon interior
* Carbon B-pillar seatbelt outlets
* Porsche Crest on seats
* Porsche logo on centre console
* Standard sound (left out NAV and additional sound system, also saves weight).
* Ipod connectivity
* Bi-xenon headlights
* Clear rear lights

That's pretty much it. I still have to have aircon for those hot days

Thanks Mo. Yes the car will be exactly as per the factory finishes on the exterior.

It's guards red with the white gold wheels. The interior is the standard red/black alcatara.
Great spec Mike...Carbon front fenders are a must on a car of this caliber

Old 10-08-2010, 03:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Congrats Mike!

Awesome spec you got there. I had another look at the red and white one's on Wednesday. The red one looks absolutely fantastic!

Am I right in saying that the red one at the dealer now, doesn't have the carbon fenders, but the white one does?

Old 10-08-2010, 03:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Mike S

Stable pics I can do now, but I would only able to get 1/3 of them together as they are all split up at the moment. Logistically it would be very difficult with the current setup. Some are on the other side of the country When the new residence is done, I'm moving them to all under one roof. I promise you pics of the complete stable next year
Dont worry Sal, I'v been on Mike's back about this for ages
I'm sure he will follow through when the time is right.

Old 10-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 670-SV
Huge Congratulations to you Mike, Upload pictures & couple of videos.
Let me know when you come to Singapore!
Thanks 670, will do

Originally Posted by F1-LH
Thought this may bring some comedic appreciation in this thread... this will be Mike in 1 month.

Originally Posted by gah993
Great spec Mike...Carbon front fenders are a must on a car of this caliber
Definitely, thanks gah! Did you manage to come right with an allocation for a GTO?

Originally Posted by Chris888
Congrats Mike!

Awesome spec you got there. I had another look at the red and white one's on Wednesday. The red one looks absolutely fantastic!

Am I right in saying that the red one at the dealer now, doesn't have the carbon fenders, but the white one does?
You are correct, the current red one is the only one with the normal spec fenders. All the other 4 have the carbon fenders.

Old 10-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats yet again; can't wait for the pics when you actually take delivery!!!

Old 10-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Rods is on a distinguished roadRods is on a distinguished roadRods is on a distinguished roadRods is on a distinguished road
HI all,my first post here.
Great spec Mike,i,m also waiting on mine,build completion has been confirmed 29th October.
Still waiting on collection date!!!

Quick Reply: Mike's GT2 RS thread