Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2011 | 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
triptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to alltriptoo is a name known to all
^^ Because the subject is so compelling! I need to win the lotto in time to put a deposit down. I have a feeling these won't be sitting on the showroom floor for long.

Old 02-23-2011 | 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
I don't see them on the showroom floor at all. This car will sell out much faster than the GT2RS.

Old 02-23-2011 | 08:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Has it been and gone already? I heard they made one for Lawrence fishbone, then he bought up the remaining 2 cars for chuck norris and Morgan Freeman. they plan to start a new race series. Good car apparently but blue mk2 rs looks better and is faster. Lawrences words, not mine.

Old 02-23-2011 | 09:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
Has it been and gone already? I heard they made one for Lawrence fishbone, then he bought up the remaining 2 cars for chuck norris and Morgan Freeman. they plan to start a new race series. Good car apparently but blue mk2 rs looks better and is faster. Lawrences words, not mine.
We're not talking about the same car.

Old 02-24-2011 | 06:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
carbon is an unknown quantity at this point
Ha ha, good one mate.... I take it you are cracking a joke

Last edited by carbon; 02-24-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Old 02-24-2011 | 10:00 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
This is one Porsche I would add to my garage!

Old 02-24-2011 | 12:42 PM
Blu
Teamspeed Junior Member
Blu has a spectacular aura aboutBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBlu has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Ferrari FL
This is one Porsche I would add to my garage!
Your garage looks familiar. I sold some of my automotive art to someone who's garage looks like yours, but I can't see it clearly enough to know if it's the same.

Would that happen to be you? Just curious.

Old 02-24-2011 | 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute

not true, actually somehow Simon Cowell got his hands on one, and it's guest appearing in his new show

Old 02-25-2011 | 03:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by joshg120

not true, actually somehow Simon Cowell got his hands on one, and it's guest appearing in his new show
No one can have his hands on it as this car has not been produced yet...
Definitvely you are talking about another car.

Old 02-28-2011 | 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
If God wants this week I might have official confirmation of the allocation...
Crossing fingers and not only...

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!