Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011 | 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these partsGT3 4.0 LE is infamous around these parts
The big question is... why test a car with the normal RS 3.8 suspension and not the widened one with 8?!?! cm more width etc etc. makes no sense to me.

Ok... they could have more test-cars... maybe this other white one with the RSR flares and 8cm widened suspension, but normal RS rearwing... just to spread some details through various testcars... so you cannot assume the final thing =))

Last edited by GT3 4.0 LE; 04-15-2011 at 09:31 AM.
Old 04-15-2011 | 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
myGT3RS is an unknown quantity at this point
Couldn't it just be a modified 7.2 RS by a private owner

Old 04-15-2011 | 09:34 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by myGT3RS
Couldn't it just be a modified 7.2 RS by a private owner
Possibly, yes...

Old 04-15-2011 | 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Marcos Deocareza is an unknown quantity at this point

I need that Porsche!!!

Old 04-15-2011 | 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
My hopes for RSR style flares are fading away

Old 04-15-2011 | 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GT3 4.0 LE
The rear wing has got bigger sideplates with a small fin at the lower side and the rear wing seems quite a bit bigger... if you compare a 3.8 RS in the same angle it's quite obvious. The backend of the rear wing is standing much steeper in the air.
I noticed the small fin as well but I was not sure it could be a sun reflection...

According to "my spy" the car will have a rear wing very similar in height to the RSR one, just a bit narrower...
And it WILL be "flared"...

Com'on Porsche do not be shy!!! Make this car wider!!!!!

Last edited by Ressy; 04-15-2011 at 10:02 AM.
Old 04-15-2011 | 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura about
I'd rather not see this spy pictures come porsche rsr flared pleaassseee!!!

Old 04-15-2011 | 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Gents I hate to be the harbinger of doom but im almost certain the body will not have bolt on arches . Sorry

Old 04-15-2011 | 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
GT3RS is on a distinguished roadGT3RS is on a distinguished road
I must reluctantly agree I doubt that the car will have RSR style arches, but I hope it does!

Old 04-15-2011 | 11:32 AM
|
Teamspeed Member
AlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond repute
Do not think there will be any RSR style flares.. But the car in the pictures look great!!

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!