Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011 | 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 20C4S
optional light weight visor for people have smaller head.

Old 04-26-2011 | 02:50 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Whose ready to love this thread today??

Old 04-26-2011 | 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
Finally!

Old 04-26-2011 | 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
Its perfect! I mean obviously I'm slightly dissapointed that it's not an RSR for the street, but nonetheless I'm very satisfied with the finished product. Thanks for all the updates DJ! Now i can't wait to hear all the specs.

Old 04-26-2011 | 03:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DJ
Whose ready to love this thread today??

It looks like a errr......997.2 GT3RS!
I have problems getting thrilled...
10 kg savings
0.1 improvement in the 0-100 (as per the German article)
...for such a price hike!

Only light at the end of the tunnel seems to be the quoted ring time of 7.27

Am I missing something?

Old 04-26-2011 | 03:03 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
fvck Jox,"the system" won`t let me rep you.....

Old 04-26-2011 | 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Stop counting milligrams and milliseconds, I'm sure this will be even more visceral and fun to drive than the regular RS and with exclusvity to boot, not worth it to you? Buy a MKI GT3 RS and build it up w/ a 4.0L, will probably be as fun but good luck getting your $ back when it's time to sell.

Old 04-26-2011 | 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I'm trying hard to contain my disappointment... With the price and the looks... I'll wait for the press release, final specs, and option list... When paying that much, the car has got to drive the part, AND look the part... The current GT3RS looks better with its special colors and decals... The GT3 MK1 was launched in white, and it looked far more exciting than what should be the 997 last hurrah... The silver stripes around the led lights on the bumper are cheesy, the canards are shy, and the white wheels are just too "Porsche exclusive"... When the GT3RS MK1 was launched, in that 70's RS orange color, I thought "God Damn!!!" tell me that car didn't blow you away more, at all levels! And this is supposed to be Porsche's final 997 words...

Old 04-26-2011 | 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
im quite underwhelmed with the looks...

Old 04-26-2011 | 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
^ I do agree with alot of what you are saying.. I guess we all need something to be excited about, Honestly I think the 997 platform passing is a good thing, I'm sure the 991 will be what truly blows us away again

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!