Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
brownan is an unknown quantity at this point
The logic of this 4.0LE still escapes be. I'm skeptical until I see something official. So far everything I have seen looks like someone putzing around with photoshop.

Old 04-26-2011, 04:10 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by brownan
The logic of this 4.0LE still escapes be. I'm skeptical until I see something official. So far everything I have seen looks like someone putzing around with photoshop.
This is the car, I'll say it one more time...

This is the car

Old 04-26-2011, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by marakji
I'm trying hard to contain my disappointment... With the price and the looks... I'll wait for the press release, final specs, and option list... When paying that much, the car has got to drive the part, AND look the part... The current GT3RS looks better with its special colors and decals... The GT3 MK1 was launched in white, and it looked far more exciting than what should be the 997 last hurrah... The silver stripes around the led lights on the bumper are cheesy, the canards are shy, and the white wheels are just too "Porsche exclusive"... When the GT3RS MK1 was launched, in that 70's RS orange color, I thought "God Damn!!!" tell me that car didn't blow you away more, at all levels! And this is supposed to be Porsche's final 997 words...

fully agree with this!

Old 04-26-2011, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
9972RS is on a distinguished road9972RS is on a distinguished road9972RS is on a distinguished road9972RS is on a distinguished road
they should rename it the "white edition RS"

Old 04-26-2011, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
A430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to allA430v is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 9972RS
they should rename it the "white edition RS"
+1

Like your comment!

Old 04-26-2011, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
s4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond reputes4awd has a reputation beyond repute
141 pages for that??. boooring. I knew an RSR look alike wasn't going to happen but I was secretly hoping it would look like a cup car with BBS 3 piece wheels. This whole thing was so anti climactic. Ok, off to the 991 thread

Old 04-26-2011, 04:54 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Expect official high resolution images and press release to surface tomorrow.

Old 04-26-2011, 05:01 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
"Got Allocation"?

Give me the ref #, I can make suggestions...

Old 04-26-2011, 05:21 PM
Former Sponsor
Eric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud of
Always Teamspeed with the scoop first, thanks guys!

Old 04-26-2011, 05:26 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
I'm unhappy, I'm disappointed blah blah friggen blah. When the car is in the hands of owners people will talk about how they love the car and fap to it at night.

It's a 911 for cryn out loud, do you really think Porsche is going to change that much on it?

I think the car is pretty cool.

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!