Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011 | 04:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by wurlie
I am slowly moving towards a Scuderia...
OMG i was having that exact same thought... at this price, you can even manage a zero miles Scud... at least in Europe...

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/sh...n&pageNumber=2

zero kms, 140k euros in milano...

Last edited by marakji; 04-26-2011 at 04:11 AM.
Old 04-26-2011 | 04:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by A430v
Pretty underwhelmed honestly.
Do not tell me....

Old 04-26-2011 | 07:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
GT3RS is on a distinguished roadGT3RS is on a distinguished road
Not long to wait now if the late April news release is still on. Let's hope the tech specs on the car will warrant the price. I think it could be a performance bargin if Porsche have gone all out to produce a final splash for the 997. Whatever they do we all know it will be a great car, it is just a question of how great!!

Last edited by GT3RS; 04-26-2011 at 07:48 AM.
Old 04-26-2011 | 08:01 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura about
[QUOTE=GT3RS;944348]Not long to wait now if the late April news release is still on. Let's hope the tech specs on the car will warrant the price. I think it could be a performance bargin if Porsche have gone all out to produce a final splash for the 997. Whatever they do we all know it will be a great car, it is just a question of how great!![/QUOTE ]

Old 04-26-2011 | 08:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I just booked my serial number... Anyone wants to guess? I wanted 500/500 but didn't get it...

Old 04-26-2011 | 08:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
69?

Old 04-26-2011 | 08:57 AM
B7R
Teamspeed's TeamGreen Racer
B7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond reputeB7R has a reputation beyond repute
Don't know why .... But I feel that u went with 458 !!

Old 04-26-2011 | 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
i was proposed 002, 007, and 400... chose 007 and btw it's limited to 500 cars... the 458 will be a tiny decal somewhere on my car "458 killa" hahaha

Old 04-26-2011 | 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by marakji
i was proposed 002, 007, and 400... chose 007 and btw it's limited to 500 cars... the 458 will be a tiny decal somewhere on my car "458 killa" hahaha
Marakji, where those numbers propsed to your dealer by PAG or they are just some numbers that your dealer would have asked for its allocations?

Last edited by Ressy; 04-26-2011 at 10:58 AM.
Old 04-26-2011 | 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Ressy
Marakji, where those numbers propsed to your dealer by PAG or they are just some numbers that your dealer would have asked for its allocations?
i asked my dealer way back then, to send an e-mail requesting option on a series of serial numbers which i compiled... i requested 500 as a priority, and 007 as second choice, assuming 001 would be NO WAY this was done with PAG, i think through Porsche Middle East in Dubai... if the dealer moves early on, he can select a serial number... same happened when ordering the speedster...

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!