Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Old 04-13-2011, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jox
I once burned 75 litres between Milano and Alessandria
You are lucky you have a foreign number plate...

Old 04-13-2011, 02:26 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
I highly doubt it...highly! Ill take bets that its not. And if it did no way 500hp
I wish I took you up on this mate!

Old 04-13-2011, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
That's awesome! I'm glad PCCBs aren't standard. And... I guessed the name would be GT3 RS 4.0, and look what it is...

I guess it IS going to look like this!

Time to make this thread go viral DJ!

BTW, the options list doesn't say Carbon fenders, so I guess that means RSR style!

Last edited by Carrera; 04-13-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:09 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Guys I may have a spy shot tomorrow, fingers crossed!!

Old 04-13-2011, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
poniello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura aboutponiello has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DJ
Guys I may have a spy shot tomorrow, fingers crossed!!

Old 04-13-2011, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
As always,there was the text at the end of the specs list:
Errors and omissions are excepted. Prices correct at time of print. All prices are subject to change and confirmation at time of purchase.
For availability please consult your Porsche Centre.

Old 04-13-2011, 03:44 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks for sharing with the TEAM, we greatly appreciate it mate!

Old 04-13-2011, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for sharing

Old 04-13-2011, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
omg.... fantastic news. I wonder how many units will hit the US shores! and How much??

Old 04-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Now I'm hoping for an RSR look, crazy colors, and wild decals

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!