Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
That picture you posted is Mexico Blue though not Gulf. Did you post the wrong picture?

Old 05-05-2011, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
GT3RS is on a distinguished roadGT3RS is on a distinguished road
Can anyone easily render the car white with gt silver wheels? My dealer told me they are a no cost option. I am hopeful of being allocated a car next week deposit paid and order submitted. What are the must have's I am keen to keep things light but as a keeper may tick a couple of options boxes. My dealer was not sure exactly what the leather upgrade was normally I assume this would cover the dash and the top of the door trims.

What experience have people had of the front axle lift? I have heard that these are prone to problems, how much weight do they add? This run number selection is interesting has anyone in the UK ever done this? I have asked but was told by the dealer they had never requested a specific number before. PTS is always a temptation but I think the white with a change of wheel colour may be the way to go.

Last edited by GT3RS; 05-05-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:33 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3RS
Can anyone easily render the car white with gt silver wheels? My dealer told me they are a no cost option. I am hopeful of being allocated a car next week deposit paid and order submitted. What are the must have's I am keen to keep things light but as a keeper may tick a couple of options boxes. My dealer was not sure exactly what the leather upgrade was normally I assume this would cover the dash and the top of the door trims.

What experience have people had of the front axle lift? I have heard that these are prone to problems, how much weight do they add? This run number selection is interesting has anyone in the UK ever done this? I have asked but was told by the dealer they had never requested a specific number before. PTS is always a temptation but I think the white with a change of wheel colour may be the way to go.
Here you go from the German configuator:

Old 05-05-2011, 03:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^^^^ That looks hot!!!!!!

Old 05-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
If I were ordering Gulf Blue, I'd have to get orange wheels as well.

Old 05-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ dono if Porsche will do the Gulf theme any more...
I was told it has something to do with the right
weak source so I might be wrong

Old 05-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thanks DJ that was quick I didn't realise that was available. Does anyone know what the allocations are. I have just seen on PH that only 28 cars are coming the UK, that does sound low. With 600 world wide where are they going?

Old 05-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
peacefrog is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by GT3RS
Thanks DJ that was quick I didn't realise that was available. Does anyone know what the allocations are. I have just seen on PH that only 28 cars are coming the UK, that does sound low. With 600 world wide where are they going?
28 in the UK?? My dealer mentioned 34 but he also said they didn't didn't have a confirmation date. I've had my deposit in for a few months now so still hoping i'll be lucky

Old 05-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
Good luck I can't get any firm information yet, but they had my GT2RS 20k deposit for nearly 6 months and I didn't manage to get one.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by marakji
No decals is a no-cost option... But I would want a tiny "RS 4.0" on the lower part of the car, in black, with PTS color... Guards red, Ruf gold, Mexico blue...
No decals means,no Porsche logo on the hood and no RS 4.0 on the back??

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!