Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I don't like the lower mount on the side mirror in red though.

Old 04-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
It's nice, but everyone would be drooling if they came anywhere close to this (as posted previously):

Old 04-16-2011, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
I actually prefer the lack of arches , looks better on a road car .
GT2 rs should have looked like that ( like the rsr racer I mean ), like the 993 gt2 .

Last edited by wtdoom; 04-16-2011 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
3RS4.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
If that's what it really looks like it will need some serious go-faster bits to justify the rumored price point above the 7.2RS. Excluding the premium for "exclusivity" of course

Old 04-16-2011, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by wtdoom
GT2 rs should have looked like that , like the 993 gt2 .
Quite possibly. That said, I think the current 2RS has an incredible presence. It looks much sleeker in real life than in photographs. Hopefully the RS4.0 is the same.

Old 04-16-2011, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
GT2 rs should have looked like that ( like the rsr racer I mean ), like the 993 gt2 .

Originally Posted by 3RS4.0
Quite possibly. That said, I think the current 2RS has an incredible presence. It looks much sleeker in real life than in photographs. Hopefully the RS4.0 is the same.
I think he was pointing out that he wishes it were less sleek, but beefier like the 993 GT2.

Old 04-16-2011, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Yes 3 rs should be sleek 2 rs should look like it wants to eat your pets .

Old 04-16-2011, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. Looks real good. Nice decals too - much nicer than both previous 997 RS.

Understated, but I'm a fan. Now I just need to drive it!

Old 04-16-2011, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks the same par the graphics no? Spoiler is the same??

Old 04-16-2011, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I think he was pointing out that he wishes it were less sleek, but beefier like the 993 GT2.
Yes 3 rs should be sleek 2 rs should look like it wants to eat your pets .
Point well made & taken. The 2RS reminds me of a Great White. Simultaneously sleek and blunt - and inexplicably magnificent when moving slowly. But even then it portends harm.

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!