Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
It's actually nice after all.

Since no matter what you tell your driver will make things worse, I set him loose and go clean the dishes, make dinner, watch a movie ... if he wins, good. If he doesn't, another race with a faster car.

Very uninvolving, but you get $$$ and nice cars given to you.
Guess I'm going to start on some B spec racing

Old 12-03-2010, 11:08 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Neil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant future
Interesting, might try some B myself tonight...

Old 12-03-2010, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Just bought a gorgeous Avus Silver Pearl Audi RS4 Avant and tuned it up to 520 bhp. Handles like shit even with upgraded suspension and tires but I love it.

Also, how f*cking retarded can my B-Spec drivers be?!?! I gave him an awesome Lancia Delta Integrale for the Sunday Cup and he's in last! F*cking twat!

Old 12-03-2010, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Him, damage appears right away in B spec.

Old 12-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
its been a few nights since i've played. I need to get back to the racing.

Old 12-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond repute
I heard this thing was near impossible to win. Do you have to get "Gold" in all the races to win it, or just "Bronze" it all the way through?

The TV screen in the 2nd video states that is available to buy from the dealerships. So how much is it, 20 - 30 million credits?

Old 12-03-2010, 03:38 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Neil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Zeus
The TV screen in the 2nd video states that is available to buy from the dealerships. So how much is it, 20 - 30 million credits?
More than that...

Old 12-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zeus
I heard this thing was near impossible to win. Do you have to get "Gold" in all the races to win it, or just "Bronze" it all the way through?
If that's the sauber car, I think you win it when you pwn the Sebastian Vettel Special Event, which appears at a-spec lvl 30.

Old 12-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GuessWho
my fav car right now is my zr1, modded but not all the way, and I blow people out of the water.
My best car is definitely the McLaren F1 from GameStop... No tuning on it yet, probably won't either. I got a 2010 Camaro and tuned it some, but put on aerodynamic kits.

Old 12-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Just bought a gorgeous Avus Silver Pearl Audi RS4 Avant and tuned it up to 520 bhp. Handles like shit even with upgraded suspension and tires but I love it.

Also, how f*cking retarded can my B-Spec drivers be?!?! I gave him an awesome Lancia Delta Integrale for the Sunday Cup and he's in last! F*cking twat!
I gave mine a McLauren F1, he blew them away.

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread