Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 04:22 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Neil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant future
Fully built P800 track animal GTR. Easily won the GT Championship against full race spec Le Mans race cars.

Anyone know if the RUF GT3 is very tunable?

Old 12-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
I had a CTR2 to 610hp but thats it. And whoever needed a muscle car, add me to PSN-HarryBawlzonya

Old 12-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
keprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=Chris from Cali;771377]I'm up to the International B license now... The final test in the Intl C license is a BITCH. First, if you even touch another car, DQ. Second, if another car brake-checks you like an idiot and you touch him, DQ. Third, if you have the inside line, hold on while you get punted off-course... DQ. Etc., etc., etc. Sometimes I think Yamauchi forgets that people play GT5 for FUN. It's not there to torment me. QUOTE]

I totally agree, that last test really pissed me off. I figured out that you really need to take advantage of the 4WD of the Gallardo and go through the turns aggresively on the throttle and take and outside line to get a chance to get out in front of the pack, otherwise there are just way to may cars to bump into and get DQ'd.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I found out that the Crossfire is in GT5. Hopefully one will turn up in the used lot soon!

Old 12-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
If you guys are looking for a quick way to win lots of money, do Seb Loeb's rally school. Gold nets you $101,000 per challenge.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
If you guys are looking for a quick way to win lots of money, do Seb Loeb's rally school. Gold nets you $101,000 per challenge.
Can't even get bronze

Old 12-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by .:Raul
Can't even get bronze
Really? As long as I don't hit anything, I've been beating the Gold time by 4-6 sec. The trick is to turn off TC and SC so you can get the car to slide through turns while staying on the power. With TC on at all, it just bogs going through the corners and won't let you put the power down.

As long as you're careful enough not to hit anything and DQ yourself, it's pretty easy to at least medal.

Old 12-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Really? As long as I don't hit anything, I've been beating the Gold time by 4-6 sec. The trick is to turn off TC and SC so you can get the car to slide through turns while staying on the power. With TC on at all, it just bogs going through the corners and won't let you put the power down.

As long as you're careful enough not to hit anything and DQ yourself, it's pretty easy to at least medal.
Thanks, I'm going to try that right now

Old 12-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Raul we should get on a lobby and race! lmk so i can disconnect the net from here and hook up the playstation. i want to see your garage

Old 12-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
Raul we should get on a lobby and race! lmk so i can disconnect the net from here and hook up the playstation. i want to see your garage
I'm online now

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread