Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I just beat the Sebastien Loeb Rally School with all golds!!! Took me the better part of 2 hours to get through all three courses without DQing but every time I made it to the finish line, I got a gold! Feels good man.

Old 12-04-2010, 12:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
^ Working on that now, Eiger I hate, the tarmac and dirt is easy. Okay Raul after I finish this I will come online.

Old 12-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Al want to race online?

Old 12-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by .:Raul
Al want to race online?
Sure. I'll meet you at your lounge at 11:50. I just need to spruce up my BMW 2002 Turbo...

Old 12-04-2010, 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Zeus
OK so yesterday, I cancelled my "Collector's Edition GT5" game from Amazon because I chose overnight shipping - which should have been released on November 23 - and I should have had delivered by Nov 24. Correct? Did anyone else order from Amazon (or another company) and get their game on the 24th via UPS, USPS?

So I went out to a store and bought the "regular" version so I could play this weekend. Will I regret this in the future? The CE offered 5 other cars, and a booklet...is the booklet any good? Are the 5 other cars playable right from the beginning? If so, wouldn't you be able to dominate the field right from the get go?

Will I be able to buy the other cars (perhaps even the stealth F1) online later on down the road?

I've never even hooked my PS3 up to the internet, and I have heard the PS3 network is "free" unlike XBox Live, is that true?
Well, I'm not sure if you're going to regret it, but it does give you a nice set of cars that can be used from the beginning. And yes, you will dominate (more or less) from the get go. I don't think that you'll be able to buy the cars later on down the road. They were limited edition. Yes, PSN is free, but you can get PSN Plus, which isn't that much... Hope it helps!

Old 12-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Man I won 2 pikes peak Audis and they can't be sold. WTF?

Old 12-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
pchan0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Anybody playing GT5 with G27 and Playseat?

Old 12-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Where can I get myself a historic race car?

Old 12-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
How is the online racing?

Old 12-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Need to know aswell.

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread