Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
No I did not buy it, won it in B-Spec: Professional; GT World Tour
It is not sellable =/ tho it is a great car to use in the MR Trophy Cup in Expert.
With which car did you win it?

Old 11-30-2010, 07:49 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, I want a zonda... I guess B-spec it is.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hey, I just had a pleasant surprise. In the Turbo Cup or whatever it's called, the Veyron is allowed and when you race you are racing pretty much all crappy cars w/ the exception of the Nissan GTR and that is still no match for the Bugatti. You win like 30-40K in it so this is definately the new race I use to get lots of money easily.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute
I'm disappointed with the lack of tuning options, but I can't wait for my Asian edition to arrive nonetheless. I need a GT3RS wheel so bad.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Dynamic
I'm disappointed with the lack of tuning options,
It seems like each GT game has less. I wish the franchise went back to the good old days of GT2 and got rid of the all of the extra crap they put on this game. It also seems like there are very few races in simulation mode compared to previous GT games.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:15 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, b spec is boring.. at least my guy can beat miatas in his Viper ACR

Old 11-30-2010, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
QYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant futureQYKSLVR has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Stephan
With which car did you win it?
I used my GTR GT500 Stealth. In both A and B spec. frustrated my guy the first time but the second time he brought it home even w/ no strength=)

With the Zonda you can only buy like engine stg 3, and turbo stg 3 but it is awesome, beware on sport tires tho its a tailhappy muhfukka. Also the ZR1 is beast, my Z06 is sllighty slower topend but is better in the corners w/ around the same HP tho. havent put anything but suspension mods on the ZR1.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
So umm... should I buy this game?

Old 11-30-2010, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
yes

Old 11-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by QYKSLVR
I used my GTR GT500 Stealth. In both A and B spec. frustrated my guy the first time but the second time he brought it home even w/ no strength=)

With the Zonda you can only buy like engine stg 3, and turbo stg 3 but it is awesome, beware on sport tires tho its a tailhappy muhfukka. Also the ZR1 is beast, my Z06 is sllighty slower topend but is better in the corners w/ around the same HP tho. havent put anything but suspension mods on the ZR1.
I just tried it with my McLaren F1, first attempt got an overall bronze... gonna try it again later to see if maybe he can pull it together and win. My bspec driver did great on the first two races but the last 3 not so much. The Citroen GT race car is fast!

Also just spent about 80k on mods for the Macca, that should help :P

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread