Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by burnzie
I find myself dumping all my cash into one car and not having enough to win any other races. Gah
that's why you dump money into one car you know will win you more than one race.

Old 11-28-2010, 09:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by burnzie
I find myself dumping all my cash into one car and not having enough to win any other races. Gah

never had that problem......

a key to this game is not buying too many cars at the beginning.....for the most part, you win the cars you'll need to use. I've only bought 5 cars thus far

granted I had the stealth McLaren and other insane cars from the beginning

Old 11-28-2010, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Damn man I just beat that one and would have loved to save the loot. Let me get back on quick and see if I need anything that's actually reasonable.

Old 11-28-2010, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
How about what you used for the miata race, truck race, or french race(amateur)??

Old 11-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Or the italia festival?

Old 11-28-2010, 09:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
pm replied.....the TS community is so useful

Old 11-28-2010, 09:43 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by .:Raul
never had that problem......

a key to this game is not buying too many cars at the beginning.....for the most part, you win the cars you'll need to use. I've only bought 5 cars thus far

granted I had the stealth McLaren and other insane cars from the beginning
So true, I think I've bought 5 or so cars too, that's why I have 700k+ saved up and I'm waiting for something good to pop up.

Old 11-28-2010, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
When you go to the garage and select a car there is the option of making a favorite and share with friends, does anyone know what the hell share with friends does?

Old 11-28-2010, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Tsar
So true, I think I've bought 5 or so cars too, that's why I have 700k+ saved up and I'm waiting for something good to pop up.
I don't know why you guys seem to have so many problems. I have probobly bought like 10 or more cars and have over a million credits I havn't won every race though and I have done quite a few Special Events and no liscenses.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I think having the gamestop cars was the key here. If you don't have those it limits and slows you down in the beginning. I also need to do more special events but they piss me off so much. I tried to do the top gear ones and someone would bump me and I'D get DQ'd, wanted to break the controller

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread