Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
When you go to the garage and select a car there is the option of making a favorite and share with friends, does anyone know what the hell share with friends does?
The car shows up on your profile (in the community section). However ... you then can't drive the car you've shared.

I don't get it.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
my problem is not buying the cars, its the modding. I spend way to much are un-needed items.

Last edited by GuessWho; 11-28-2010 at 11:25 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GuessWho
my problem is buying the cars, its the modding. I spend way to much are un-needed items.
lol why do you buy them then?

Old 11-28-2010, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I want my Miata back.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Alex- I am getting Raul's miata in trade and i'll give it to you tomorrow when I'm done with that cup if you want.

EDIT: Well not "give" more trade

Old 11-28-2010, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Alex- I am getting Raul's miata in trade and i'll give it to you tomorrow when I'm done with that cup if you want.

EDIT: Well not "give" more trade
Sounds good. We'll keep passing stuff along.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:30 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
How about what you used for the miata race, truck race, or french race(amateur)??
-Miata Race, i bought the latest model Miata from the dealership, added about $8K worth of mods. Including the $2500 Turbo kit. Pretty quick and fun to drive.

-French race, i bought a Clio V6, it sucked, it drives like ish, because the engine is in the back, but its the best French car.

-Truck race, i bought a used SVT F150, modded it, but during the race, the Tacoma Xrunner stressed me out a lot

Or the italia festival?
For that one i bought the Ferrari 512BB, u can also use it in European classic race and one other race that i forgot.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Which car did you use for the lightweight K race?
i HATE this race with a passion?
Whats the fastest eligible car for this race?

Old 11-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Ced
Which car did you use for the lightweight K race?
i HATE this race with a passion?
Whats the fastest eligible car for this race?
I won some stupid Daihatsu and modded the shit out of it.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
-Miata Race, i bought the latest model Miata from the dealership, added about $8K worth of mods. Including the $2500 Turbo kit. Pretty quick and fun to drive.

-French race, i bought a Clio V6, it sucked, it drives like ish, because the engine is in the back, but its the best French car.

-Truck race, i bought a used SVT F150, modded it, but during the race, the Tacoma Xrunner stressed me out a lot

For that one i bought the Ferrari 512BB, u can also use it in European classic race and one other race that i forgot.
Miata, I used the one Stephan gave me. Yellow old Miata. Souped up.

French Race. One figure for you : 1001hp. Yeah baby.

Truck Stock SVT F150 does it just fine.

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread