Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 09:06 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
In other news I need to learn how to adjust suspension properly. I have a RUF BTR, it's sub 1100 kilos and 600+hp. Goes like raped ape in the straight away, but when you tap the brakes - its spin city.

Old 11-28-2010, 09:09 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Yep - same problem here with the BTR. I tried loosening the rear antiroll bar (from 4 to 3), changed the brake bias to the rear (5 front, 6 rear), and it got a little better. It's going to take some tweaking. I think we have the same mods - I'm around the same power/weight. On one straight on Tokyo R246, I braked in a straight line on purpose (not touching the left stick) and it STILL just twitched and flew off to the right... Annoying. Though it IS a RUF BTR and it IS Mexico Blue.

Old 11-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
If you guys are having problems w/ braking control, and you don't care about realism, then you can turn on some drivers aids to make it better.

Old 11-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
It's not that - it seems particular to the BTR. When you hit the brakes, even if your tires are perfectly straight, it pulls INSTANTLY to the side. It's really tough to counter. I had to brake WAY early and baby the throttle through tighter turns. It kills you on high speed corners where you need to brush the brakes since it'll spin you off. ASM didn't help...

Old 11-28-2010, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
It's not that - it seems particular to the BTR. When you hit the brakes, even if your tires are perfectly straight, it pulls INSTANTLY to the side. It's really tough to counter. I had to brake WAY early and baby the throttle through tighter turns. It kills you on high speed corners where you need to brush the brakes since it'll spin you off. ASM didn't help...
Lol can't help you there. I just use my Gallardo, Murci' superveloce or 458 for pretty much everything.

Old 11-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Watch this space.
Yeah, but some races require some German muscle. I suppose I could use my R8 V10, but I LOVE the BTR...

Old 11-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
oh how to win that light weight race.....I tuned a Midget I won to over 50hp and still can't win

Old 11-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I got a honda beat from the used car lot for like 11k and then gave it the basics and smoked everyone.

I'll trade it to ya for something good that you no longer need?!?!?!

Old 11-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
^^ I got a honda beat from the used car lot for like 11k and then gave it the basics and smoked everyone.

I'll trade it to ya for something good that you no longer need?!?!?!

have you done the old school muscle car challenge?

I have a Shelby Mustang that you can have that's tuned already and will win the race for you

Old 11-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
I find myself dumping all my cash into one car and not having enough to win any other races. Gah

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread