Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Lol I guess I have an unfair advantage cuz I got it on the day it came out.

Old 11-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'm at level 15 too.

I haven't done a single B-Spec race yet. I decided I was going to give it a try so I created my driver and all that. I start to look over the races and realize they're all the same ones I'd already done in A-Spec and I'd sold off a ton of cars that I'd won with. F*ck.

Old 11-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
How good are the 458 Italias?

Old 11-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I'm at level 15 too.

I haven't done a single B-Spec race yet. I decided I was going to give it a try so I created my driver and all that. I start to look over the races and realize they're all the same ones I'd already done in A-Spec and I'd sold off a ton of cars that I'd won with. F*ck.
Good thing I just read that.. I was gonna sell all the crap cars I have.

Old 11-28-2010, 08:13 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tsar
Good thing I just read that.. I was gonna sell all the crap cars I have.
Yeah, thank god i realized that early on and did not sell my cars.

Old 11-28-2010, 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Just got lvl 17 and have 660k saved, I can almost afford the Macca!!!

Old 11-28-2010, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute

and this

Originally Posted by Tsar
I still can't find a damn truck anywhere. I can't even buy one new. Annoying.

Old 11-28-2010, 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
lvl 19

Old 11-28-2010, 09:04 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Level 16 here on A-spec, level 10 or something on B-spec....

The Scuderia is AWESOME, btw. I built mine to look like Green's and gave it 600+ hp and knocked about 200 kilos off it. Ridiculous - eats Enzos for lunch.

The truck races suck donkey balls. I did fine in the Lightning in A-Spec, but my idiot drivers couldn't win shit in B-Spec. I had to dump something like $100K into my ridiculous pick-up. It's got something like 650hp now and weighs 1400 kg. If someone wants to trade me for something interesting, send me a message in the game. I'm done w/truck races.

Finally, the Stealth McLaren F1 is soooooooooooo good. Today I beat the Tuner Challenge like the field was standing still. That Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo is fast, but no match for 800hp and 1100kg.

I'm out of town for a couple of days... it's going to feel like weeks!

Old 11-28-2010, 09:04 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GuessWho

and this
Don't know how close you are but you get one as a prize when you get international License A. I had to make mine 400+ hp and take off some weight to win that pesky Daytona race. Overall it was almost as annoying as the light weight cup..

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread