Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 04:53 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
What race in the scud got you 74000????
Under special events, Grand Tour, second race on the Monza Circuit with the Scuderia. It's a pretty easy race too.. You start last, but when we got out of the second turn I was already 2nd, 3rd turn 1st.. smooth sailing from there. Too bad I can't get credits for replaying it...

edit* it does say on the screen that it's 36000 credits for gold, but somehow it gives more. It's not the only challenge that pays more than advertised.. that I can't explain.

Old 11-28-2010, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Old 11-28-2010, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Tsar
Under special events, Grand Tour, second race on the Monza Circuit with the Scuderia. It's a pretty easy race too.. You start last, but when we got out of the second turn I was already 2nd, 3rd turn 1st.. smooth sailing from there. Too bad I can't get credits for replaying it...

edit* it does say on the screen that it's 36000 credits for gold, but somehow it gives more. It's not the only challenge that pays more than advertised.. that I can't explain.
You get money for every place so if you got first in a special event, you get the money from 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.

Old 11-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by astonmartinone77
You get money for every place so if you got first in a special event, you get the money from 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.
Didn't know that Well I guess the mystery is solved.

Old 11-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Didn't know that Well I guess the mystery is solved.
Yeah I was wondering too, but them I decided to add all of them up just to see and sure enough, it was the same number.

Old 11-28-2010, 05:10 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
I still can't find a damn truck anywhere. I can't even buy one new. Annoying.

Old 11-28-2010, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I just dumped all this money into a car I won that allows to race in the lightweight k cup, last beginner series to beat, and the ****er gets smoked. I hate that shit what a waste of cash and on the spec sheet it should be fine haha I hate that.

Old 11-28-2010, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I still can't find a damn truck anywhere. I can't even buy one new. Annoying.
Keep checking the Used Lot. I've seen the F150 Lightning in there half a dozen times already.

Old 11-28-2010, 05:25 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
I just dumped all this money into a car I won that allows to race in the lightweight k cup, last beginner series to beat, and the ****er gets smoked. I hate that shit what a waste of cash and on the spec sheet it should be fine haha I hate that.
That race is so lame, I just bought a new mitsu I-something to complete those two stupid challenges then sold it, I think that netted me a 25k loss in credits. Oh well, I'm all recovered by now.

Old 11-28-2010, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I saw the lightning once but didn't have any cash at the time and haven't seen it since. I hate the lightweight k cup race it's so damn boring and I don't have a car to beat it. Someone wanna friend me whatever they used?

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread