Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
Been re-doing Indy again and again to level up to lvl 24 so I can buy the Formula GT if it ever shows up in the used lot to do the lvl 23 Formula GT championship. WTF?
Currently at level 24. Cannot find the Formula GT... This used car thing is retarded.

Old 12-11-2010, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
The key to B-spec is the driver's personality.
Always pick the drivers with the cool personality as opposed to hot. My 2nd driver is HOT by nature, level 9 and is stupid as fk lol thats my best way to describe everything he does
Ya cause my McLaren or 1100 hp Veyron is not good enough to beat a Miura on the Nurburgring gp track

Old 12-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Buddy of mine saw the Formula GT, sold a shitload of cars to afford it ... and realized you had to be lvl 24 to buy it. He was 23.

Old 12-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Buddy of mine saw the Formula GT, sold a shitload of cars to buy it ... and realized you had to be lvl 24 to buy it.
How much does the Formula GT cost? I'd like to be prepared

Old 12-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by .:Raul
How much does the Formula GT cost? I'd like to be prepared
About 4.8 mil I think.

Old 12-11-2010, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by The Doctor
About 4.8 mil I think.
Yikes I don't think I can spend another dime then

Old 12-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I can't beat the Like The Wind race around Indy. I shared my Veyron on the GT5 network last night and then today I turned it on to find that the network was down and I couldn't use the car. Not cool.

I've also determined that I can't beat the 2nd level of NASCAR challenges without a wheel. This game is turning out to be more infuriating that it is fun.

Old 12-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I can't beat the Like The Wind race around Indy. I shared my Veyron on the GT5 network last night and then today I turned it on to find that the network was down and I couldn't use the car. Not cool.

I've also determined that I can't beat the 2nd level of NASCAR challenges without a wheel. This game is turning out to be more infuriating that it is fun.
I can lend you my Toyota Minolta for the Like The Wind challenge if you want. It'll make short work of it. Veyron sucks balls, good thing you can't use it.

2nd level of Nascar is made MUCH easier if you turn the ABS to zero. Makes no sense, but it works.

Old 12-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla

light stick movements and good throttle control. Funny I really enjoyed the NASCAR events

Old 12-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I can lend you my Toyota Minolta for the Like The Wind challenge if you want. It'll make short work of it. Veyron sucks balls, good thing you can't use it.

2nd level of Nascar is made MUCH easier if you turn the ABS to zero. Makes no sense, but it works.
Yeah, I'd love to borrow the Toyota from you sometime.

Is the network down for you guys too?

Quick Reply: The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread