Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari La Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Constructr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by The Artist
You made it look dull
Agreed. That looks like a Corvette!

Old 03-06-2013, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
As for the name, Ferrari didn't leave themselves an avenue to go down after naming the previous model "Enzo". Where are you supposed to go after that? It can't be the F70 because it isn't Ferraris 70th anniversary yet so what would have been a better alternative? Scuderia has been used so that's out.

Old 03-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ErikD
As for the name, Ferrari didn't leave themselves an avenue to go down after naming the previous model "Enzo". Where are you supposed to go after that? It can't be the F70 because it isn't Ferraris 70th anniversary yet so what would have been a better alternative? Scuderia has been used so that's out.
Exaclly. But we already know that. But the big question now is how will they call the F80. I think they need to start it all over. Naming the F60 Enzo was a risky move. But anyways the insights that you just shared were very interesting. Great posts!

Old 03-06-2013, 07:09 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ErikD
18 pages of hate......2 weeks later......40 pages of love.

People are entitled to their own opinion but I'm getting the impression because it is rivaling "the apparent almighty McLaren", the Ferrari isn't getting the proper attention it should be.

I agree.

But i think the Laferrari is getting its fair share of the lime light.

Compared to the P1 thread which was made 1week before this one.
it has over 6K hits more..and nearly double the replies

Old 03-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by The Artist
I agree.

But i think the Laferrari is getting its fair share of the lime light.

Compared to the P1 thread which was made 1week before this one.
it has over 6K hits more..and nearly double the replies
By attention I don't mean exposure, I mean people taking the time to appreciate all the little details. Improper use of words on my part sorry.

Though this is to be expected with any car on release I suppose as the first thing we focus on is styling as it is visual. I was guilty of this too.

Last edited by ErikD; 03-06-2013 at 07:50 PM.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:49 PM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^Got ya..and i agree on that account!

Old 03-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
They should have named it the Ferrari Forza.

But they didn't ask me.

Unfortunately.

Old 03-06-2013, 09:38 PM

Old 03-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ingenieur is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by latterlon
They should have named it the Ferrari Forza.

But they didn't ask me.

Unfortunately.
That's funny, I was telling my friend it should have been called that. Great minds think alike.

Old 03-06-2013, 11:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
dear Ferrari: this....

Attached Images   

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari La Ferrari