Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari La Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
KingVen is an unknown quantity at this point
Those boring wheels take away so much from the aggressive lines of the car itself. Interior is nice.

Old 03-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Constructr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by The Artist
Caption this

Ron: "Shit! Luca beat me again!"

Last edited by Constructr; 03-05-2013 at 01:18 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
KOSERAS is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by NGJR
It's amazing some amateur designer did a better job then Ferrari

this is so true....this render is epic ...smooth , simple and agressive....

Old 03-05-2013, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
LeatherFoot is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by The Artist
Ok..

This is it..i mean it looks perfect..to me there is only 1 thing wrong with it.
And thats the boring wheels,other than that its perfect.

The 918,P1,Agera and even the Huayra ( and you all know how much of a fan i am of pagani) has nothing on this.

It is just EPIC..

From the name down to the flaps on the underside of the car..through and through a ****ing home run.

Give me one in white, with some brutal black wheels (advs possibly) and ile be in heaven.

LaFerrari-LaMagnifico!!!

Edit:
I hate the fernando Alonso tag on the wheel to..i would change it to my own name

I never thought I would hear you like the La ferrari better than your favorite (Huayra).
I completely respect your opinion my good friend, I would say yes it's a beautiful Car, but in my opinion the Huayra looks like a much more superior car. I also prefer the timeless beauty of the 918. The 918 is simply gorgeous, and will look gorgeous 20yrs from now.
As for me, I will buy the one i can keep 20yrs, and still enjoy the timeless beauty. I don't know how I will see the La ferrari 10yrs now, with all this super cars coming out every other year.

Best

Old 03-05-2013, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
FerrariWF is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm a huge Ferrari fan (hence the name) but there's a lot wrong with this car. The front overhang is way too long, pointy, and flat compared to the rest of the car. Some angles of the rear look pretty bad as well. Those wheels are terrible and the name..!? LaFerrari is just awful. Except for a select few angles the P1 looks way better. I only wish McLaren tuned the petrol engine in the P1 to a higher output. P1 > 918 > LaFerrari

Old 03-05-2013, 01:54 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LeatherFoot
I never thought I would hear you like the La ferrari better than your favorite (Huayra).
I completely respect your opinion my good friend, I would say yes it's a beautiful Car, but in my opinion the Huayra looks like a much more superior car. I also prefer the timeless beauty of the 918. The 918 is simply gorgeous, and will look gorgeous 20yrs from now.
As for me, I will buy the one i can keep 20yrs, and still enjoy the timeless beauty. I don't know how I will see the La ferrari 10yrs now, with all this super cars coming out every other year.

Best

Let me explain myself.
NOTHING comes close to the Huayra when it comes to attention to detail, just look at the Carbon on the huayra vs any other car..
Also the interior of the huayra makes everything else look spartan..
It is by far the most special experience in dealing with pagani vs the others.. (possibly Ksegg can match)..

But with all that said the performance gap is to large at the moment.

BUt im very confident pagani will come back with S,F,cinques and what nots of the Huayra..which will leave pagani on top in the end.. and history will repeat itself.

You and i talked about the F deal, so for now is LA LA LA.. but in the end Pagani..always Pagani

Old 03-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
I wasn't keen on the looks but after 30 seconds of really looking at it carefully my perception changed.

After watching the video my perception changed again and that's just from the technology at work I could see, ie; the active wings all around the car...still more I'm yet to learn.

This eclipses the P1 in terms of stats and looks and in my opinion, the P1 looks dated already (in pictures, like most cars, I'm sure pictures don't do it justice).

As for the name, hmmmmm.

PS: the wheels look very average, hope they change or there is an option for something else.

Last edited by ErikD; 03-05-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Amazingly good looking, love it!

Old 03-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sorry guys but this car is an outright disappointment.

We have reached exhaustion with super-car design. Cars are way too masculine in styling, too many excessively agressive shapes. The hybrid setup absolutely adds nothing but excessive weight and potential costly repairs. This car just looks horrible from almost every angle, not to mention one of the worst names EVER. This car has no class.

Old 03-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
avalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant future
Well...imo....that settles it P1(and Huayra) > this thing. Those looks will be outdated about as fast as it goes around the Ring.

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari La Ferrari